24%

————— ❛ CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ❜

𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 & 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 _______________________

𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 & 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
_______________________

One lie is enough to question all truths

STOKELEY𓂀

"When was I going to tell you what ?" , I asked , puzzled at her questioning

"When was I going to tell you what ?" , I asked , puzzled at her questioning. Yet I couldn't shake the thought in my head that she either saw me and Illani or she knows we have something going on.

I looked behind her, seeing the door to my office was slightly cracked. Letting me know that she was In there doing something she ain't have no business.

"You plan on getting married to this chick you met at one of your shows ?", She asked, pulling some papers from behind her back.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I walked up towards her and grabbed the papers out of her hand. It was the papers from the Jeweler, a conformation that I had order another ring.

"Aubrey-"

"Not only that but it says it's custom made. She must be a real dime, wow I didn't even get this. I'm starting to think is she just some chick you met at the club for beneficial reasonings?" , She said, handing the papers over to me.

Her demeanor was calm and so was her tone. It's not like she was showing any jealousy, which was weird, however, you could tell she felt some type of way.

"And you're signing this house over to your moms ? So...that only means that you're moving..?" , She asked, looking up from the other papers in her hands and I could see the hurt that twinkled in her eyes.