Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Then take me," she purred, putting my hands on her breast; her soft breast bounced under the slight contact. I lost it, I couldn't hold back anymore and even with her on top of me I was thrusting as if my life depended on it.

Luce's moans and screams did nothing to help with that either. I needed her to cum and with her on top it would run down on me in the most delicious way. The thought of her coming on my mouth instead only excited me more. I lifted her off of me and sat her sweet pussy above my face, digging into the treasure that had been waiting for me there.

Her sweet yet tart cream only seemed to flow endlessly as I ate it up. Mavis what has she done to me? I feel her tightening and she spasms as I drink up her nectar, her little orgasm almost drowning me. No better way to go. I swallow everything I could and just as she is about to get up I grab her firmly keeping her in place.

"Natsu?" Her voice was airy and exhausted filling me with pride as I felt her body shivering as I touched her. I slid my fingers along the outside of her legs and back and she lifted moaning under my touch. I grin as I lick her clit and she jolts at the movement.

She is ready for more now and I kiss, lick, and eat her out, just as she is about to orgasm again I stop and lift her up setting her down on my extremely hard shaft again. She didn't waste anytime taking over this time hungry for more as she rode me grinding me deeper into her hot wetness. "Luce!" I purred her name as I was hit with the pleasures of her body.

"Cum," She growled, demanding my obedience. Like magic I did, I felt as it surged out of me fueling her own orgasm and we lay there panting now finished.

"Fuck Luce, if we keep that up we'll get you pregnant again." I grin trying to tease her.

"I like the sound of that," she purred next to me.

That got my attention, "I thought you wanted to wait until we weaned Nashi and Luke from your breast milk?"

She sighed as if it was a difficult question, "I do but I want our big happy family too."

"I'm all fired up!" I whisper kissing her. She returns the kiss, deepening it as she did. 'This woman will be the end of me' I can't help thinking to myself as I kissed her.

"We better hurry and see how the kids are doing," she whispered as she started to pull away.

"Not smelling like this we don't!" I laugh, grabbing her and pulling her close again. "Come on, we'll clean up using the shower here," I tell her for the first time, realizing that we are in the guild infirmary. We quickly get cleaned and dressed opening a window in the infirmary to let out the smell of sex before leaving. I can only hope that Luce put up a barrier to prevent our screams from filling the guild hall, I guess I'm about to find out.

We get to the door and suddenly I can't move anymore. Luce is in my arms and I feel her freeze up too. "What the hell?" We ask at the same time. We spent several minutes struggling against ourselves trying to move again.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!!!" We screamed together filling the room in the inferno of our fire.

***

"What the hell is the matter with you two?" Gray asked as we finally walked out of the infirmary. My clothes were in relatively good shape but Luce's just made me want to cut the few strands holding it together still before dragging her back to the bed we left.

"Don't ask," came her short response as she summoned Virgo who brought new clothes for her. She went off to change not willing to return to the infirmary to do so.

"I think Freed put up the wrong kind of barrier," I answer when Luce was out of sight.

"Damn what did you do flame brain?" Gray whistled watching her walk away her ass swaying with each step.