CHAPTER 11

Cassandra's P. O. V.
"Cassie, Willa, Wyatt, Wynter!" I heard a familiar voice yell from outside the den. I put my hand on Wyatt as I leaned on him for support, going out of the makeshift room to see Zed with a painful look.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power, and I was wrong about werewolves," I smiled at him as he looked guilty, for not trusting the wolves. "You have every right to fight for who you are."

"Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?" I elbowed Wyatt for being a bit harsh with the tone of his voice, he winces from the pain I've caused. I rolled my eyes at him and simply warned, "Watch your tone, Wyatt."

"You're fierce, proud werewolves," Zed answered, Wyatt rolled his eyes a bit at me and informed me, "Yeah, they think we're monsters."

"We are monsters." I pointed out, earning a smirk from Zed as if a light bulb glowed brightly above his head.

"I have an idea."

~

"Do you think I look fat in this dress?" Wynter asked, looking at her reflection in the mirror as she struck a pose. She was wearing a brown dress, while Willa wore a purple high-low kind of skirt with pants.

"You look gorgeous in it, Wynter," I complimented, earning a soft smile from her as she thanked, "Aww, thanks, Cassie!"

"And you look absolutely perfect, that's why my brother likes you," Willa said, earning a small eye roll from me as I protested, "Perfect? I don't think so."

"Just take the compliment, Cassie," Wynter exclaimed, earning a laugh from me as Willa gave a little look, "Too much?"

"A bit," I mumbled, checking myself in the mirror. I wouldn't say perfect like what they told me, I'd rather say imperfect. My dress was a black laced, off shoulder top with long sleeves and it's skirt red as wine. I put my white hair into a half do and wore my red moonstone around my necklace with my pendant.

"Wow," I heard from the opening of the small cave we were in. I turn around and smiled sheepishly at Wyatt who was dressed nicely in his suit, "Just—Wow."

"That's it?" I asked, coming closer to him as he nodded, blushing a bit. I shook my head at him and pecked his cheek, causing my lipstick to leave a print.

"Oops, let me just," I said, wiping his cheek with my finger and smiled when it was gone. I analyzed his hair and raised a brow at him as he looked at me confused, "What?"

"I like it messy," I winked at him, and he rolled his eyes, chuckling. A groan interrupted us, causing me to look at Willa, "Shall we get going?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed as we started to walk out of the den, but Wyatt pulled me away from the group, a lopsided smile plastered on his face as he scratched the back of his neck, sheepishly.

"Did I tell you that I love you?" I opened my mouth to answer, but he put his palm above it to shut me up, I raise a brow to give him a 'really' look. He chuckled then, let his palm off me as he said, "Let me speak first."

"I love you, I'll say it a billion times just to let you know how much I love you. How much you care for people even though sometimes you don't show it, how much your pretty smile makes my day happy, your eyes that shine in the night sky you slept in my arms," He said as I look at him with smiling wide, "It's just..."

"I love you. Willow Jinx, Cassie Wells, I'll still love you. And I promise, I won't stop loving you," I smiled at him as he went down on one knee, I gasped at what he was doing as he showed a rose. It wasn't an ordinary rose, the inside of the petals are red as blood and pure silvery-white. I took it and laughed, asking, "Even if I turned into a unicorn?"

"I'll give you true love's kiss to turn you back," He said causing me to roll my eyes at him, "So cheesy."

"What kind of rose is this?" I asked, looking closely at the rose as I put it in my hair, smiling.

"It's an Osiria Rose," He answered as we began to follow the tracks of the rest of the gang.

"It's beautiful," I said, he chuckled and shook his head no.

"Not as beautiful as you."

~

"You're late," Zed pointed to his watch as I let out a soft laugh, earning a weird glance from him and Eliza.

"Peasant, a Queen is never late! In fact, you guys are just early," I informed, earning an eye roll from Zed. I linked my arms with Wyatt as we made our way to the school, crashing the party.

"What's that?" Bucky yelled, looking confused as we made our way to them. The Aceys looked at us with shock and disgust, "It's zombies!"

"And werewolves," One of them continued, "In formal wear?"

"They look good," The boy said as Bucky glared at him, starting to walk to us.

"Thanks," I said, proudly smiling at my fabulous gang. Bucky looked at me with a sad look, then to the rest with an angry one as he spoke, "You guys can't be here. There are laws against this."

"Bad laws are meant to be broken," Eliza commented as I nod in agreement, continuing, "And monsters don't follow the rules. Especially me."

"Zombies are a part of Seabrook, Bucky," Zed added as I nod along, "And we deserve to be here."

"We're a part of Seabrook, too," Wyatt said, taking my hand in his as he winked at me, making me roll my eyes at him, "The originals, in fact."

"They're right, Buck. And yes, I'm proud to be one of them," I said, kissing Wyatt's cheek as Bucky gave me a shocked look turning into an angry one, "Someone's gotta stop you."

"Welcome to Prawn," Willa went to him, face-to-face as she growled at his face causing him to tremble in fear.

"Willa," I called out, going to her side to help her as she started having a coughing fit. I took hold of her necklace and closed my eyes, but was pushed off by Willa.

"Stop, don't do it. You'll lose energy," She said, her coughing was gone and a sad expression crossed her face as I shook my head no, "I have to."

"I can't just party knowing that my pack isn't okay. Besides, I'll charge it just a bit," I assured her, and she slowly nodded, I smiled and took hold of her necklace as she relaxed, feeling a lot better.

"Cassie!" I turned around to see a smiling Addison in a blue dress, looking beautiful. I went to her and smiled, "You came!"

"Of course I came," I smiled as she gave me a tight hug, letting out a sigh.

"I'm so happy you did, Cassie. I dreamt of this moment since we were little. Dresses, partying..." She started as I laughed, recalling the memory, "Don't forget the food."

"Yeah, and dancing with a special someone," She said, giving me a smirk as I rolled my eyes. She nudged me by her elbow and whispered, "Speaking of that special someone."