Along the wrong way

Start from the beginning

Jaehyuns eyes became red and his hand veins was visible in frustration.
Wasn't Xiaojun enough to piss him off ? Now why was his best friend clinging with Taeyong ?

The conversation from his birthday night start playing inside his mind again and again.

" Great .. just great "
Jaehyun punched the wall so hard making others shocked around him.

" I'm sorry .."
He immediately apologized.

" Jaehyun shi... Your hand "
A coworker spoke and Jaehyun saw his knuckles becoming blue.

Haeun was taking shower and her phone was ringing continuously. Jaehyun was irritated with the stupid ringtone . He don't even touch Haeuns phone but the ringing was screwing his nerve.

" Haeun... Come out quickly and pick up your damn phone already geez .. "

But Haeun didn't come out. So Jaehyun had to go and pick up her phone.

He didn't even check the caller ID and before he could speak the other person start speaking in an unknown language Jaehyun doesn't know.

He kept silent to understand . But he couldn't.
The male from the other side then paused.

" Hello.... Haeun... Hello.. "

That's all Jaehyun understand before the man hang up.
He arched his eyebrow at Haeuns lock phone.

Knowing Haeuns nature Jaehyun just randomly types a password to unlock her phone.

Bingo .

Jaehyun smirked . Of course , Haeuns narcism is known to Jaehyun. So it was her birth date as the lock .

Jaehyun carefully swiped through her phone .

" What the hell are you doing with my phone?"
Haeun furiously snatched her phone from Jaehyuns hand.

" Haeun . I'm your boyfriend. We shouldn't have any secrets between us right ? You phone was ringing so I thought to pick up "
Jaehyun calmly said.

" We are adults and we all have our privacies . Never touch my phone ever . No matter what happens "
Haeun glared.

" Why are you reacting like this ? What are you hiding Haeun ?"

" I'm not hiding anything what the hell Jaehyun? Don't you trust me ? After everything I did , the long time I have been waiting to be with you , how can you say that ? You aren't the Jaehyun who loves me . "
Haeun was fuming. Her eyes red and forhead sweating.

" Fine. I'm sorry "
Jaehyun left the house without saying anything .

" Damn it .. damn it Jaehyun.. "
Haeun kept cursing before checking her phone.

Jaehyun turned off his phone and roamed around on his car. He just remember the current schedule .
Jaehyun doesn't know why he was driving there but his gut feeling just told him to.

Taeyong had his hair dyed silver. It was for Mask Dancers comeback.
He was happy to make a comeback with full album after a long time. But deep down he was afraid that it'll be their last album.
Recently Ten is not really interested on hiding his identity . He just want to go publicly with his identity with Johnny.
Taeyong can't shrug off the feeling that Ten might leave after this comeback. So it was technically their last project.

Truth to be told , Taeyong is tired too.
But he doesn't have anyone worth enough to risk his career.

" Ty.. we need you in 10 Minutes "

A staff announced and Taeyong hummed.
There is no time for pity thoughts now.

" Doy , you are ready ?"
Taeyong asked Doyoung who was shooting the collaboration MV with them .