Nothing could've prepared Bradley for the sight in front of him. He almost choked on his own breath as a gasp left his body. There she was, the woman he had fantasized about so often, in a set of bunny costume lingerie, bunny ears and red heels. Her hair fell down her back in large curls and her lips were still a little swollen from their kiss earlier, making her look even more irresistible. She was the sexiest bunny out there, that he was sure of. "Fuck." He breathed out.

Stefani smirked and twirled around once to show off the little bunny tail at the back of her costume, before she ran her hands down her body, walking closer towards him.

Bradley immediately jumped off of the bed, grabbed her face in his palm and found her lips in a heated kiss. She moaned through it and began unbuckling his pants. All of the sexual tension they'd avoided up until this point seemed to consume them entirely. Their minds were blank, all they could see and think about was each other. "God, you have no idea how fucking sexy you are." He mumbled against her skin, tracing every inch of skin with his lips, making her shiver.

Bradley threw the shirt over his head and onto the floor, discarding the pants he was wearing as well. He roughly grabbed her ass in his hands and squeezed it before he pushed her onto the bed, taking her appearance in once again. "You're fucking flawless, baby." He said, making her blush. It made her look even hotter to him.

Stefani let out a soft moan when Bradley crawled on top of her and placed his hand over her panties, rubbing her hard. "Please fuck me." She begged, sucking on his bottom lip after another kiss.

Bradley groaned and got on his knees pushing his boxers down his legs. Stefani eagerly waited for him when her eyes landed on his hard cock, just wanting to be inside of her. "Get on all fours, baby." Bradley said.

Stefani quickly rolled over and got into the position he wanted her in, her hands already grabbing onto the bedsheets. Bradley grabbed her panties and pushed them to the side, leaving a few kisses on her folds and ass cheeks, making her squirm in anticipation. He slapped her ass once, before he finally positioned himself at her entrance and pushed into her in one long stroke. Stefani's head immediately came to rest on the pillow in front of her, her face pressed into it, muffling the loud moans escaping her lips.

Bradley groaned at the sight of her getting fucked by him. There wasn't anything that could ever compare to this sight, he was sure of it. "Damn, you're so tight, baby." He said. He was thrusting into her hard and rough, not giving her the time to properly catch her breath.

"You're so big, fuck. You're so deep inside of me." She brought out through moans and hisses. Her eyes rolled back when he hit one of her sensitive spots and she let out a gasp, her hands balling into fists, the bedsheets crumpled inside of them.

Bradley grabbed her hair after a while, pulling on it so she'd sit back up. His other hand made its way to her throat as he picked up on speed. Their skin colliding with each thrust and her moans and pleas were the only sounds he ever needed to hear. The bunny ears on top of her head wiggled around and he noticed how red her ass was from all of the hard slaps he left on it during their lovemaking session.

When he felt that he was close he started rubbing her clit, making her moan louder.

"Bradley, please, make me cum." She begged, letting out a squeal when he flipped her around, making her lay down on her back. He pushed some hair out of her face before he plunged deep into her again, his thumb rubbing her sensitive nub in sync with his thrusts.

"You're so wet, fuck." He said when he noticed how easily his thumb got coated in her juices.

"Just for you. Hmm, fuck!" She grabbed his wrist when she felt her muscles contract around him. "I'm gonna cum, Bradley, please, oh my god." She moaned, her back arching and head thrown back into the pillow as she shook, coming down hard.

The sight of her coming undone had Bradley spill into her as well, both of them breathless and satisfied by the end of it. He slowly pulled out of her and watched her drip onto the mattress, her legs still spread for him as he tried to catch his breath. "Fucking hell." He mumbled, leaning down to lick her once.

She hissed at how sensitive she was but grabbed his head when he wanted to pull away again and held him in place, their eyes locking. She bit down on her lip when he smirked and disappeared between her legs. "God, right there." She cried out, soft moans leaving her lips while he ate her out until she came again.

"You're perfect in every single fucking way, aren't you?" He asked when he crawled up her body to place a few kisses on her neck and lips.

Stefani giggled and ran her hand through his hair, rubbing his cock in her hands to get him off. "Hmm, I don't know." She innocently shrugged, watching the way Bradley tensed when he came all over her stomach.

"Damn, you definitely are." He smiled and kissed her again, slowly and softly this time to savor her taste.

"I have to take a shower." She then said and rolled to the side to get up but squealed when Bradley's arms snaked around her body and picked her up. "Bradley!" She laughed as he carried her to the bathroom.

He laughed with her and placed her inside of the shower, helping her out of her lingerie costume, her back always pressed against his chest while his fingers softly traced every curve of her body, his lips leaving kisses on her neck. "Would you run away now if I told you I love you?" He whispered against her cheek, placing a kiss on it.

Stefani smiled and slowly turned her head, letting him massage some body lotion into her skin. "No." She simply said, leaning her back against him.

Bradley chuckled and let his hand move between her legs. "Good, because I do love you." He said right before his fingers slipped into her, making her moan.

"Fuck, damn I love you too." She said, her hands moving forward to hold onto the wall. He replaced his fingers with his cock and pressed her against the wall, fucking her relentlessly against it.

"So tight, so damn tight." He whispered into her ear, groaning when they both came again, their bodies tired but happy.

"If I can't walk tomorrow, I'll make your entire day a living hell, Cooper." She complained. She could already feel how sore she was.

"I'd love to live inside of your hell for a day." He joked, placing a soft kiss on her lips. His fingers went between her legs again and she groaned against his lips.

"You're fucking insatiable." She moaned when he started fingering her again.

"And you aren't?" He chuckled, picking up his pace when her hand wrapped around his cock again as well.

"Fair enough." She moaned.

After another intense lovemaking session they finally fell down into Bradley's bed, cuddled up against each other. "I'm exhausted." Stefani mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

"Me too." Bradley chuckled, gently rubbing her back. "I love you." He whispered when he noticed her drift off into sleep.

"I love you too." She mumbled back sleepily before dozing off, happily.

Happy fucking easter to me.

This was a request, so I thought I'd give it a go? Happy day after Easter lol!