"Jackson n' I are stayin' in da car fuh look out while Jimin does his work." Mark reminded.

"I'm stayin' 'round da first few hallways of da buildin' with Taehyung tuh clear out any scums dat notice." Jungkook stated.

The mafia boss nodded. "I'm takin' Jung and Min with me. They'll clear off da rest of da hallways while I get Namjoon. Once da coast is clear, I'll give a signal n' everyone except fuh Jung needs tuh be back in da car bef'uh I'm even out of da buildin'. He'll help block off any Dagg'uh scums while I get Namjoon safely tuh da car."

"Everyone clear on der part?" Jungkook questioned for the last time, receiving a nod from each male.

Seokjin cocked his gun, a loud click echoing throughout the room before everyone piled out of the door.

Namjoon was bored.

He's been given the same food for all three meals of the day for the past week. If he saw one more fucking fish fillet sandwich, he was gonna lose it. He wasn't sure how Sehun found out about his hate for seafood but the male was most definitely using it to his advantage.

The pink-haired male was still tied to a chair so he couldn't really refuse the food when the other literally force-fed him.

"I really have the worst luck." He mumbled to himself, leaning his head back in annoyance.

The door to his isolating room opened and Namjoon mentally groaned, expecting the dark-haired male with another one of his torturous sandwiches. Though he quickly opened his eyes when he felt hands on the ropes around his ankles.

A tall male nervously started untying the binds one by one, completely confusing Namjoon.

"Uh, hi?" The pink-haired male greeted unsurely. "What are you doing?"

"Untyin' you."

"Aren't you a Dagger member?"

"Y-yeah but I had a deal with yuh boss." The unknown man responded shakily, freeing the Dire member's hands from the arm rests.

Namjoon didn't question it this time but he was a little hesitant as to why Seokjin would hire a double-crosser just to get him when they've done nothing but fight in the last month. Jackson and Jimin probably threatened to cut his balls.

Once the Dagger member was finished with the ropes, as well as the chains around his torso, he stood up, wiping his forehead off of sweat.

"Stay he'uh until dey come fuh you." The male instructed before walking back to the door.

"Wait." Namjoon called out.

The other halted, turning around. He seemed younger than the rest of the members once the pink head got a better look at him. Maybe about the same age as Jungkook— only difference is that Jungkook actually knew how to assert his power.

"What's your name?" The older asked.

The male hesitated, feeling like he was putting himself at more risk, but decided to respond in the end.

"Yugyeom."

And just like that, he was gone.

On the bright side, if whatever his friends planned went well, then he might not have to endure another one of those God-aweful fish fillet sandwiches.

Namjoon sat in his seat and waited.

After what felt like an eternity, the familiar raven head barged into the room.

"Namjoon! Thank God." Seokjin sighed in relief.

The younger attempted to stand up, almost wobbling to the floor if it weren't for the mafia boss running to his side. Perhaps not using his limbs for a week straight may have numbed his legs a bit.

He tried taking another step, almost falling on his face.

Perhaps.

"Easy der, dimples." The mafia boss held him by the waist.

Dimples.

Namjoon's heart ached at that.

"I would've thought you'd come here a little earlier but today works too." Someone hummed from the doorway. Sehun leaned on the wall, a gun in one hand and a plate of sandwiches in the other.

"God, not that shit again." The pink head whined.

"Sit he'uh fuh a second, yeah?" Seokjin whispered to the younger, sitting him back down on the chair before immediately pulling his gun out.

"It's a shame that you have to die, Seokjin. Sleeping with you was actually great." Sehun admitted with a grin, walking closer to the male

"Can't say da same fuh you." The raven head mumbled. He brought his gun higher but the younger kicked the firearm out of his hands.

Seokjin immediately grabbed ahold of the other's gun, pointing it to the ceiling when the Dagger member pulled the trigger. He landed a punch on Sehun's face, causing the male to stumble back. The mafia boss immediately took it as an advantage and swung his fist to the other's stomach. Sehun hissed, accidentally dropping his gun, but refused to give in when he returned a punch to the older man's jaw.

Namjoon watched in a panic, the two males now rolling around the floor, inflicting as much injuries as they could on each other. He looked at the other end of the room, seeing Seokjin's gun laying on the floor. Cursing to himself, he quickly got on all fours and crawled to the weapon while the other two were too busy trying to kill one another.

The pink-haired male sat against the wall, bringing the gun in front of him, ready to shoot. He scrunched his brows when he realized he didn't have a steady target. Sure he knew how to shoot a gun but his aim still wasn't up there.

Sehun somehow managed to get ahold of his gun, him and Seokjin now rolling around trying to point the gun on the other person and that was Namjoon's cue that he needed to shoot now.

And he did.

A single bullet shot across the room, penetrating into one's skull.

Namjoon froze in horror.

=

There's about 2-3 chapters left :')

But I think that's without the epilogue. I don't even know if I'm writing an epilogue yet.

I know these constant author's notes at the end or at the start of chapters probably annoy you guys haha that's why I decided to give you a break last chapter :)

VOTE IF YOU'RE TIRED OF MY CLIFFHANGERS

(P.S thank you for those of you that were concerned about me overworking myself with these daily updates, I really do appreciate it 💕 but don't worry about me! I'm just trying to finish most of the chapters— if not all— before my online classes start on the 16th. I'm not sure how much of a toll the classes would take from my writing time so I'm just giving you a heads up)