Chapter 1 - The obsession begins...

You had always loved the show 'The Sing-Off' and you'd been watching since season one. You saw so many amazing bands come and go, and it had only ever gotten better.

By season three, you were addicted to the show, awaiting new episodes and new songs every week. Your favourite group was a five-man group of Texans called 'Pentatonix' and their music just blew you away...

The way they sang with perfect harmonies... and how the beat boxer was amazing and innovative. You'd never heard anything like it! You started to really like this band, and it was avi-ously a bonus that the bass was super cute.

After a few episodes, you were really rooting for these guys to win. They were absolutely killing the competition. They were never in the bottom two, they never really had much negative feedback from the judges and they always performed well.

The leader of the group (a tall, blonde boy named Scott, who sang baritone) was always a great show stopper, with his amazing riffs and runs.

The tenor of the group (a tall, thin lad called Mitch, who had a beautiful voice) never went out of time or skipped ahead. He shone through and had beautiful moments, and was accompanied well by a girl who went by Kirstie (she was the mezzo-soprano).

They all worked so well together and had two amazing men be the beat and bass.

Kevin, who was Pentatonix's beat boxer, was tall and had an amazing smile, and his technique for rhythm was brilliant. He had a power house of a best friend, named Avi Kaplan (the amazing bass), who blew away the judges every week, even so that one of them said he was tired of calling him good.

Now, Avi was the second oldest of the group behind Kevin, and he had a small beard and long-ish brown hair. He would quite often wear beanies and have a leather jacket on.
He was your favourite. And he was HOT.

Yes, it's short but it's just an introduction really, but hope you like this story so far, just getting to know the group, I will be writing more, let me know what you want to see. Til then, Cya 😘 x