Chapter 8 - Over at Avi's (part 1)

You step into Avi's house and are taken back by his beautifully decorated living space.

He has pale grey walls, with small dots of black on the top third. His carpet is nice and soft under your feet as you walk in and take off your shoes.

His couch is suede leather in a wood brown colour with a grey cushion on the right end. He has a coffee table in the same colour as the leather, which has a small, deep blue, marble dragon statue on it in the centre. Ooh, very nice, you thought.

You look around even more and notice a giant bookshelf against the back left-hand corner of the room. It's filled with DVDs and music albums from loads of artists. Next to this bookshelf, hung on the wall, is a big ish flat screen TV. Under this TV was a small wood fire place and a mantle piece. Again, there was also a small marble dragon. This one was a deep green colour.

You jaw dropped slightly. You had been standing there for about 5 minutes just admiring his room. Avi was stood behind you trying his hardest not to laugh at you. You don't notice he's there at first.

You continue looking round his room and notice a big, bay window. How did I not see this when I was outside? There was also a pale brown guitar on a stand, and a small table with music and a pencil on it.

You finally snap out of your staring. You feel Avi's presence behind you and turn partially around to look at your boyfriend.

Trying your best not to burst out laughing, you ask "how long have I been staring at your room?" a deep blush then spread across your cheeks.
"About five minutes..." Avi giggles a bit in response and walks over to you. He wraps his arms around your waist and gently connects his lips to your neck for a moment.

You sigh in contentment as the kiss ends and you turn around to fully face him. You put your hands around his neck, running your fingers through his soft hair, and place a kiss to his lips.

You kiss for about 20 seconds, and even though you don't want it to end, you pull away from his lips and gently bring his head to yours. You rest your forehead against his and move one of your hands to his shoulder, the other to his chest. Avi smiles as this happens. You then do the same, you can't help it, you love him.

After about 10 seconds of this Avi pulls away and speaks up. "Wanna grab some popcorn, baby, and watch (your favourite movie)?" the smile is still on his face.
"Yeah" you kiss his nose "I'd like that" the smile on your face widening.
"Alright then" his kisses your forehead and walks into his kitchen, which is also beautifully decorated.
"I'll turn on Netflix and get the movie ready, ok, babe" you say cheerily, but loud enough for him to hear.
"Ok" his voice comes from the other room.

You turn on his TV and open up Netflix. It doesn't take you long to have the film ready. You then just sit scrolling through social media on Avi's phone while you wait for him.

When Avi has the popcorn ready, he comes into the living room and places the snack on the coffee table then walks away.

"Where are you going, Av?" You asked, sounding a little sad.
"Just sit tight, baby. I won't be long, Ok?" He heads down the hall past his music room. You guess he's just going to the bathroom so you sit and wait for a minute or two.

He did go to the bathroom, but he also went to grab a blanket for the two of you to share. It's a pale blue colour and very cozy.

He lays it over your legs then puts his arm over your shoulder. You look into his eyes as he looks down at you smiling, both of your eyes have a happy sparkle in them. As the movie starts, you both look towards the TV and you gently snuggle into his side. The feeling of his heartbeat and breathing relaxes you instantly.

*Time skip to end of movie*

Avi checks his phone. Nearly half ten. He looks down at you sweetly. You don't notice at first because you're still snuggled into his chest.

After a moment or two, you look up to meet with Avi's eyes. You both smile yet again.

"Hey cutie," he says to you. You giggle a little in response "it's quite late and I wouldn't want you to walk home when it's dark" he said in a quiet, but deep voice.
"Babe..." You say, laughing a bit "I live seven houses away..."
"I know, but still, it's dark" he gives you the cutest look "Wanna stay the night here and we can head out together for breakfast in the morning?" He asks, a shimmer of affection in his eyes.
"I would love to" you say, the same shimmer appearing in your eyes. A second passes then you speak again, "oh, Avi..." You start, he hums a 'mhm' in response. "I don't have anything to sleep in..."
"That's alright, baby, I'll just give you a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt" he says, an adorable smile on his face.
"Ok, babe. Thanks" you lean up and kiss is cheek.

A moment or two later, Avi gets up and offers you his hand. You take it and he gently pulls you up and then pulls you into a hug, kissing your forehead shortly after. You smile and sigh in contentment again.

He lets go of you after a while and grabs the empty popcorn bowl and heads to the kitchen. He washes it out and puts it away then comes back into the living room to meet you again. He offers you his hand once again and you take it. He then leads you by your hand upstairs into his bedroom.

Once you're in his room he's walks over to a small set of draws and starts searching for a pair of boxers for you to wear. Once he finds one he throws it to you, you catch it and nod as a thanks. He then goes to a bigger set of draws and searches for a t-shirt for you to wear.

After a minute or two he walks back over to you, sweatpants in one hand and a purple t-shirt in the other. He hands you the t-shirt and points to his ensuite bathroom so you can can get changed. You smile at him sweetly, kiss his cheek then head into the bathroom.

Once you're in there, you take off your jeans and underwear then put on Avi's boxers. They're a little loose and go nearly halfway down your thigh, but it's works. You then take off your t-shirt and bra and put on Avi's top. It's not as bad as what you thought it would be...

For a female, you had quite a broad back and shoulders, so the top fit you but was still quite long. You could still see Avi's boxers under the shirt though.

You head back into the bedroom and put your clothes on a chair in the corner of the room. You notice Avi is topless and only wearing the sweatpants he had in his hand earlier. You look into his eyes an blush slightly. Then you giggle at yourself blushing...

"What's up there giggles?" Avi asks, chuckling.
"Oh... nothing..." You reply as you walk over to him "you just look really hot like that" as you say this your hand is on his chest and your fingers are drawing tiny circles on his peck. Avi moves his hands to your hips and pulls you close. He smiles and chuckles again before placing a kiss to your lips.

After you pull away, you move both your hands to his shoulders and smile again. Avi keeps his hands on your hips, they're very soft and warm, even through your shirt. He smiles again and gently starts to pick you up off the ground.

Once your about a foot off the floor, you wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you to the bed. He gentle puts you down onto the mattress the covers you in his duvet. He then walks round to his side of the bed and gets in.

You both lay there for a bit, just chatting before you start to yawn and get tired. By now it's quarter past eleven.

"Ok, Y/N, I can see you're tired, let's say we go to sleep..." Avi says, his voice calming and smooth.
"Good idea, babe. Goodnight" you lean over and kiss him on the lips briefly then turn away from him and close your eyes.

You lay for a moment with your eyes closed and start to feel yourself drift off to sleep.

Just as you're about to fall asleep, you feel a warm pair of arms wrap around your waist, hugging and spooning you gently. You immediately fall asleep to this, a big smile on your face. I love you, Avi Kaplan.

Hope you're liking this so far, I'll take suggestions for future stories if you would like, but I'll finish this first. Til next time, Cya 😘 x