Chapter 5 - The backstage pass... (part 2)

Nicole hugs you and wipes away your lone tear. She then turns your head so your facing behind you...

Your eyes are now looking at a pair of toned legs in black, skinny jeans. A few seconds pass, but you then find yourself following these legs up to the waist of a gentleman, then to a muscular, but not too broad, chest in a blue t-shirt and black leather jacket.

You continue looking up to a defined jaw with a light, brown beard and then to a set of beautiful green eyes that have a sparkle in them. It's Avi...

"Y/N..." Avi says in his sexy, low voice, "I'm glad you're here" he says, his voice very smooth and calming "I wasn't sure if you'd come back or not..." As he is saying this, he slowly starts to crouch down, becoming easier to see.

You keep eye contact with him as he is now kneeling at your natural eye-level. You feel your face flush a little. You know you've gone pink in the cheeks.
"Of course..." You mumbled, almost inaudible, but he heard you. A small smile lit up his handsome face. He's so pretty omg help me... You respond with a smile of your own and a wave of happiness goes over you.

Moments later, Avi moves to the centre of the room, grabbing his black beanbag with a white 'A' on it, and places it on the floor next to where you're sat. He takes a seat and gently places his hand over yours. You can't help but smile. Subconsciously, you slowly start to intertwine your fingers with Avi's.

He doesn't seem to mind to be honest. Wtf, I'm holding hands with Avi Kaplan and he doesn't mind... omg help, I'm freaking out! No... Y/N you're not, calm down. I manage to compose myself and just look at Avi with a gentle smile. He smiles back then glances at our hands. He chuckled slightly, then brings your hand to his lips and gently kisses it. He lowers your hands down onto your lap and just looks over at the door. You immediately blush.

A second or two later, Kirstie and Kevin come through the door.

"Hey y'all, sorry we're late, are the gi-" Kevin starts to say, but notices you and Nicole.
"-I guess so..." Kevin looks at Nicole and makes eye contact, you notice he blushes a little. You glance at Nicole. She too, is blushing. Awe, cute.
"Hey Kev, hey Kirst" Mitch says.
"Hiii" Kirstie says to the group cheerily.
"Hi, guys" Avi says slowly, the smile on his face widening.
"Omg, hi!" Nicole says excitedly, almost shouting it.

You guys all chat for quite a while, talking about how the show was and if you're ok. You are... well you are now. You're holding hands with Avi the entire time. He made no effort to let go or try to get away, in fact, every now and again he would lightly squeeze your hand and glance at you, a sweet smile stuck on his handsome face.

*Time skip*

You and Nicole had been talking to Pentatonix for hours and it was getting late. You had, however, gotten to know them all really well, and they got to know you very well too.

"Well it's safe to say that I had an amazing night" said Nicole, still smiling. She was sat with Kevin, "thank you, guys, for everything" she glanced around the room and gave everyone a smile.
"Yeah," you added, still holding Avi's hand "I had an amazing night too, thanks for inviting us back here and talking to us for ages. It means a lot" you smile too.
"No worries, we were happy to" Mitch and Kevin said together.
"It was amazing, I feel like I've made two friends tonight" Scott had a smile on his face as the words left his lips.
"Me too" Avi and Kirstie say. Kirstie said it faster than Avi. He seemed to be savouring every moment.

Mitch had started to get up and offered a hand to you and Nicole "come on, one last picture, it's getting late" he had a small smile on his face.
Nicole took his hand and got up with his help, you didn't. You instead, found yourself being pulled up gently by Avi. He's such a gentleman omg.