I was furious, but it didn't cloud my judgment as I knew that if I tried anything, everyone in the room would be blamed. Having mastered Krav Maga and reached the highest rank, 10th dan red belt, I was confident on defeating 6 armed men and coming out with a fair amount of injuries, sadly, I had to take the other hostages into account.

Leader R.: "YOU!!! *Points at a man* YOU BETTER NOT BE PRESSIN' THAT BUTTON IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU YA LITTLE SHIT!!!"

With the robber's intimidation, the man who he pointed out quivered as I saw him retract his hand from underneath a table.

Recalling the protocol, I realize that he must've tried to alarm the nearest police station with the panic button. Unfortunately though, the leader of the hateful group was quick to notice him and immediately called him out.

While all this happened, three of the robbers were in the bank vault, accompanied by the manager of the bank. No one dared to oppose these men, I mean, what can civilians do against guns.

All I wish is that this heist of theirs would go smoothly. I don't care about the money saved here, never deposited a single penny here, and it doesn't matter to me if people, strangers, get affected by this. As long as nothing would harm my sister. The government should at least give these people the least amount of compensation.

Sadly, things didn't go well because the sound of police cars came in. It spoke trouble not only for the robbers, but also for us, the hostages. Their arrival just gave these people false hope while also decreasing our chances of survival.

The best thing they could have done was to minimize the damage by coming in discreetly, staying hidden, waiting for their moment to strike. It's not the best, but it is better than announcing your arrival to your enemies.

It's like in the animes where the protagonists shouts before they make an attack.

Grunt 1: "B-boss!! The cops are here!!!"

Seemingly irritated, their leader glared at him with the ferocity of a tiger.

Leader R.: "I know that dipshit!!! I have fucking ears!!! *Faces us* NOW WHICH ONE AF YA'S THE ONE WHO CALLED THE SHIT HEADS!!! HUH!? TELL ME NOW OR ELSE I'M BLOWING A HOLE ON EVERY PERSON I LAY MY EYES ON!!!"

Whilst still quivering, no one obviously answered. The leader of the bunch, realizing that the person wasn't as dumb as he thought, pointed at our direction. But more specifically, at my sister's.

Leader R.: "You. *Gestures one of his grunts* Take her. The police should be smart enough to do anything with a girl as our shield."

Nodding to his boss' command, the grunt immediately ran to our direction. That's when time suddenly felt like it slowed down, but in reality, it wasn't. It was just my mind processing things in hyper speed.

Me: What should I do? What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO?WHATSHOULDIDO?WHATSHOULDIDO!!?

My breathing began to become heavy, fear plagued my mind as I imagined my sister in the hands of these vile men. Images of her tear-stained face showed itself to me as she struggled helplessly while calling out to me.

With the fear of my sister getting hurt becoming my fuel, I lunged at the grunt that was now a mere feet away from us.

Having not expected my attack, the grunt froze and didn't get to retaliate as I went straight for his neck.

Grunt 2: "GEH!?"

Grasping his throat tightly, I didn't give him a second to do anything else as I put my right foot behind his left foot and simultaneously pushed him forward and tripping him. Not wanting to waste this opportunity, I grabbed his rifle away from his grasp in a fluid motion.