"Nothing, it's fine." I told him and he sighed. I stood up walking to my closet opening it up. "Hey, Max." Stiles said and I looked back at him sitting on my bed with his head hung down low.

"Yeah?" I walked over sitting down next to him.

"Before dad got taken. We were at the hospital. I was trying to make him believe. And he didn't want to. I told him the mom would've believed me and he looked back at me walking away. What if my last words to him were mom would've belived me? I'm the worst son ever." Stiles told me and a few tears had rolled down his cheek.

"You pulled a mom on him. You used to do it when she died. Then dad would feel so bad he'd let us of for getting in trouble. Were gonna find him. It's dad, he's the sheriff." I told him and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm a sucker for moments like these." I stated and he manged to laugh. "If anything does happen. At least I'll have you." Stiles said and I slightly smiled.

"Hey, let's get Lydia's and find dad." I told him and he nodded walking out the room.

I grabbed a random hoodie and jeans and grabbed a beanie walking out the room. "Why do you smell like Scott?" He said and I widened my eyes.

We were at Lydias right now telling her about Scott. "I don't believe it. Scott can't really be with them. He can't be." Lydia denied.

"You didn't see the look on his face, it was..." Stiles tried describing. "Then what can I do. I get that I'm some kind of human geiger counter for death. But I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of..." Lyida paused and I raised my eyes.

"Because of what?" Stiles asked. "She called you a banshee, but she was suprised by it." I answered and Lydia's nodded.

"What if that's not why she tried to kill me?" Lydia's questioned. "Well she deffinetly had something against me." I put my hands up in defence.

"Why did she try to kill you?" Stiles asked looking at Lydia. "That's what we need to find out."

We were heading outside and I saw Lydia grabbing my arm. "Why do you have a hickey on your neck?" Lydia asked and I widened my eyes.

Oh shit. "It's the strangle mark." I lied and she shook her head. "Sweetheart, i'm not dumb." Trust me Lydia,  out of everyone no one thinks your dumb.

"So do you and Aiden have a thing now?" She asked and I shook my head intensively. "Actually, no."

"Then, who?" Lydia asked and I groaned. I'm really about to tell her. "Me and... Scott. It was one kiss." I told her and she looked at me furrow in her eyes.

"So you had sex with your brothers best friend?" Lydia asked and I shook my head.  "He's my best friend too! And no, we did not have sex. We kissed, twice. Nothing else, we're just friends, nothing else. There's no chemistry there what so ever. And our conversation stays between us." I walked ahead hopping in the jeep.

"You know when your nervous you talk really fast."

We were in school and I had no idea what we were doing. Were playing follow the banshee even though I have no idea what that is.

"Aiden isn't texting me back." Lydia said and I looked at my phone. "Me neither."

Stiles phone buzzed and he looked down at it. "It from Isaac. Jennifer, she took... she took Allison's father. See has all three now." Stiles read out and I could literally feel my heart beating faster.