Chapter 1. The Dare

"I'm sorry what language are you speaking? It sounds like bullshit."

~ Unknown

*Don't forget to vote & comment it helps me a lot :) *

                       ~~~~~~~~~

Amanda's pov

"So, Amanda." Mary's annoying voice called. Well, you know the girl who thinks is the most beautiful because her dad is an alpha? Yup that's Mary. The daddy's little" princess". Everything she wants, with a snap of her dad's fingers is already done.

"Yes, Mary?" i said giving her the most fake smile I've ever gave to anyone. It's not like she is going to notice.

"Truth or dare?" she asked with a big grin.We were currently playing truth or dare at Mary's house, i still can't believe she invited me. Actually who am i kidding? She invited me because she knew Leo wouldn't come if i didn't as well.

Leo is my best friend since we were babies. His dad is the beta of the pack, while mine is now a rogue. After reaching the alpha's ears that he was abusing both me and my mom the alpha forced him to leave the pack. Being a rogue is the worst punishment as a werewolf, anyone can attack you at any time or you might trespass to another pack's land and  they usually kill you. But right now i couldn't care less about him.

I turned to look at Mary and answered "Dare". You could tell Mary wasn't expecting this response because her grin turned even wider. Kill me now.

"Well, well, well." Mary said as she pressed her finger to her chin pretending to be thinking.

"I dare you, to go to the woods and stay there for ten minutes." She said as my face paled.

"Wha-t?"i suttered while Mary just shrugged her shoulders.

"A dare is dare Amanda, you won't chicken out will you?"she asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Of course you will chicken out,like you always do little Amanda. No wonder your dad always had the upper hand with you and your mom, i still wonder how she survi-"I knew what she was going to say so i cut her off as my eyes teared up.

"You know nothing!!! Mind your own fucking business, I'll do the damn dare, happy?" I asked as i threw my hands out of frustration.

Mary chuckled and said "Very."

I turned my gaze to the floor trying to relax myself by taking deep breaths.

Everything will be alright.

I kept repeating to myself. I made my way to the door as Leo caught my arm making me look at him. His eyes softened as he asked"You know you don't have to do this right?" i looked at him in the eyes and nodded. He let go of my arm and said "I swear to god Mary if anything happens to her -"

"Yea,yea i know." Mary cut him off as she rolled her eyes. Everyone knew that i hadn't shifted yet and of course Mary thought she could take advantage of that.

I started making my way to the woods as i took quick glances at Leo. I stopped in my tracks thinking i was already far away from home.

"Keep walking, you will only stop walking once you won't be able to see us."Mary yelled and it was my time to roll my eyes.

I started walking again as i muttered" Fucking bitch."

"Now, now. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't talk like that."A voice said on my left as i quickly turned around, only to be met with a middle-aged man.

"Wh-o are y-ou?"i asked trying not to show how scared I was but i failed miserably.

"I should be the one asking that doll,you see we don't like rogues and you know the punishment for trespassing." He said as he started making his way towards me. 

"Trespass? I didn't trespass any pack's territory." i said more confidently but  my hope of not having trespassed crushed down when he said."Hm confided aren't we doll?I wouldn't be that confided if i were you since you trespassed the Blue Moons borders."

"The Blue Mo-on?"i asked as i started shaking uncontrollably.

"Mhm,Boy i was starting to like you. Oh well, orders are orders."With that he shifted on his grey wolf and launched at me making me lose consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone, this is the first chapter and i hope you enjoyed it. While my other story is on hold, this is the story I'll be working on because it's something i wanted to write about  and share to the world. I hope you enjoyed it.

Any thoughts about Mary or Leo?

Thank you so much for reading don't forget to vote, it helps me a lot.

~Iro