Chapter - 32

Jungkook felt like his world crashed down as Yoongi explained him everything while he was sobbing in his chest. Yoongi was never the one to break down like this but being so helpless made him feel incredibly horrible.

"H-He'll be okay... He'll be fine..." Jungkook said as he slowly stroked Yoongi's back. They were still in the hallway when Hoseok came running towards them. The cops have already been called by the uni to take care of the boys who have harassed Taehyung.

"W-Where is J-Jimin and Taehyung...!?" Hoseok asked as he took Yoongi in his arms and caressed his back soothingly. His panicked eyes looked at Jungkook for answers.

"They are in the hospital with Taehyung..." Jungkook said slowly as he tears welled up in his eyes.

If I had come earlier... Just a little earlier...

"I-I will take care of Yoongi, and he doesn't look well. C-Can you check if Jimin and Taehyung are a-alright...?" Hoseok asked as tears trickled down his face. His usual happy aura now surrounded with fear of losing his best friend.

"Jimin is alright Hobi, but Taehyung..." Namjoon appeared behind him as he patted Hoseok's back. His eyes averted as he spoke the rest.

"Jin told me he needs multiple surgeries and his condition is not the best..." Namjoon slowly said as he looked down.

"Jimin, you stay here until Namjoon arrives... And it looks like your boyfriends... Yoongi and Hoseok haven't taken the news well. Go take care of them after this, okay?" Jin said as he put on his coat, looking at Jimin who was still in the state of shock.

"B-But where are you going...? And have the cops arrested them...? Who do you think would have r-raped Taehyung...?" Jimin asked as another series of tears ran down his face. Jin closed his mouth as he tried not to break down again.

"J-Jimin... Let's discuss that after Taehyung gets well. N-Not now... And the boys have been arrested. I probably won't be coming back for a few weeks... But all the money will be sent before this weekend. Okay?" Jin asked as he wiped his tears and tried to stand firm.

"And also, please tell Namjoon to stay here till Taehyung wakes up. And also, go back home after this okay? I don't want you to lose your opportunity to get a good placement because you just completed your university. I will see you later then." Jin said as he walked away with a heavy heart because he himself wasn't sure if he will make it back.

One week later,

Jimin looked at Taehyung through the glass partition, his eyes welled up with tears looking at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully after so many surgeries. His chest was slowly rising and falling, and his eyes covered with bandages. Bandages were all over his body and tubes were connected to his hands.

"Jimin... It's time to go..." Hoseok said as he put his hand on his shoulder, comforting him. Jimin nodded as he turned around and looked at Hoseok with glossy eyes. Hoseok bent down and softly pecked his lips as he caressed his face.

"I know this is hard for you... But he'll be alright. Our Taehyungie is strong Jimin...! And Namjoon will check on him from time to time! You don't want Taehyung to be upset just because you missed your placement at a huge company, right? You worked years for getting into that company, and Taehyung will be devastated if he saw you lose that opportunity." Hoseok explained as he patted Jimin's head. Jimin nodded as he wiped away his tears.

"I will go... But how is Yoongi...?" Jimin asked as he looked at Hoseok, who just sighed. "He is still in shock and hasn't been able to sleep well. I just came here when he passed out due to exhaustion, but he is alright. I will take care of him, okay?" Hoseok answered him.

"I am here as well so you guys can go. I will take care!" Namjoon said as he came back from the cafeteria with a cup of coffee in his hands. He smiled as they both thanked him and left.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung through the glass door and sank on his seat. His mind slowly drifting off into thoughts.

"But when will you return Jin? Will your parents, let you come back?" Namjoon asked as he spoke panicked on the phone.

Jin sighed as he answered. "Namjoon, I will return in a few weeks. And I have paid all the hospital bills as well. You know my dad is the CEO and has been busy with some business. He wants me to stay till he finds some time to 'convince' me to be the next CEO" Jin chuckled softly as he continued.

"But don't worry! I already have a café of my own to take care of, and I'll be back once I meet up with my dad. I need to be at least to see Taehyung smile again! And that idiot has a debt to pay so I will come and take my revenge once he is alright!" Namjoon laughed as he heard him giggling softly.

"Come back soon then! I miss you!"
"I will, love you fish IQ!"
"I love you- Hey!"

Namjoon chuckled softly as he remembered the call he had with Jin earlier. But then he was cut out of it when the doctor appeared.

"Sir, we wanted to inform you that we have found out who had raped Taehyung. We had the police to track down that person, and he has been arrested." The doctor said as Namjoon's eyes widened.

"Who is that bastard!?"