Weekend Getaway

Mum swallowed my and Lorenzo's lies about going to see an art exhibition in another city and staying there over the weekend. Instead Lorenzo would be somewhere with Harry and I would be in another city with Sage. We decided to go somewhere where people didn't know us so we could have more freedom.

-

It was Friday evening and Sage was driving. Neither of us packed much, but we made sure to get all our newly acquired toys. We decided to make a stop and buy some snacks and drinks since it was going to be a 3 hour drive. That is where we made a fatal mistake. As we were waiting in the queue to pay, we leaned to peck each other on the lips. Usually we didn't do such things in public, especially not while in our town but this happened spontaneously. Suddenly we were approached by a hysterical, black haired woman. Guess who...

"I knew you never were just his painter!" Sage's ex wife was in front of us and drew the attention of some people around.

"Uhm..." I had no idea what to say. I just murmured in confusion but Sage looked like he knew what he was doing.

"Please leave us alone. This is none of your business." He tried to sort things calmly but she was everything just not calm. The look in her eyes looked like of a crazy woman and it showed how mentally unstable she was. It made me pity her and feel bad about the fact that she saw us. No matter how crazy, she was still a person with feelings and I didn't want to hurt anyone.

"She is half your age Sage! Is she even 18?" She said loudly and more people looked our way.

"Yes and it's completely legal." He stated. She scanned me up and down.

"Did he manipulate you into this? If he is forcing you you can tell." She demanded clearly getting it all wrong.

"It's consensual." I replied quietly, the whole situation making me uncomfortable. Suddenly it was our turn and Sage gave me his wallet to pay while he still talked to her.

Once I paid everything he rushed me out of the store and into the car, leaving her behind. He seemed as irritated and as worried as I but he tried to calm me down.

"Sage she's completely out of her mind, what if she says something?" I hinted at the kiss she saw.

"I don't know Violet, I don't think she knows we are hiding. I tried to make it seem as though our relationship is public. Don't worry about it." And with that we decided not to let it ruin our weekend and changed the subject.

-

We arrived to the hotel at about 10 o'clock and I immediately headed for the shower. As I rinsed my body Sage joined me and we began kissing. The movie impression of shower sex being something super hot proved false. We slipped a couple of times and the tiles against my back felt freezing. Not to mention that he couldn't enter me properly because he had to make sure that he held me properly and that he wouldn't slip and fall. However we both managed to cum and went to bed right after. He was tired from working all day and then driving so he fell asleep immediately, and I watched tv for a while before sleeping myself.

In the morning we called the room service to get us some croissants, jam and orange juice for breakfast. We talked casually as we ate while the news played on tv in the background. After that I put on a denim shorts and tucked in a tank top, and Sage changed into shorts and t-shirt. We walked around the city and ate some sweets. The afternoon went great and we really spent some quality time together.

Once we got back he completely shifted into his dominant self and I knew something exciting was going to happen. We had the quick sex frequently but now we finally had time for a long foreplay.