Little Girl

I went to Sage's place straight after school. This time I knocked. When he opened the door I found him talking on the phone so he just motioned for me to go in. I left my school bag next to the entrance door. I watched him standing a few meters away, concentrated on the call. He was so tall and his black shirt suited him perfectly. He seemed like one of those man who only look better as they age. He turned towards me so I shifted my gaze down to my hands. He told the person on the other side of the line to wait for a second and then he covered the speaker of the phone with his hand.

"The boxes are in that room, start unpacking I'm coming." I nodded and walked towards that room which I remembered was the library. The door was very big and seemed heavy. I struggled while trying to push it open, it was one of those heavy double doors. I tried pushing one side but failed. Then I turned and looked at Sage who was still on his phone and was now walking towards me with a tiny smile. He put his hand on the door above my head and pushed it open. It was then when I realised how short I was compared to him.

The room was still used as a library. A giant library. The ceilings of the house were high, so the shelves that were there were enormous. In fact, there was the ladder near one of them. The ladder reminded me of the previous night. I felt so shy. There were about twenty boxes and each of them was marked with the black marker. On each there was written what kind of stuff it contained. I started splitting them into groups. The ones that had things for the kitchen I placed on one side, the ones for the bathroom on the other and so on. It didn't take me long to split them and soon Sage walked in.

"Would you like something to drink or eat?" He offered. I shook my head.

"I ate my lunch recently, thank you." He nodded.

"Okay you split them. Let's take the ones of the kitchen to the kitchen." We started carrying the boxes, him two and me one at a time. One of the boxes didn't have anything written on it so I grouped it with these.

We started opening and unpacking the boxes, and Sage was telling me where to put what. I put away all the items from the first box I opened and I moved on to the next one. I opened it and removed the things, and there was only one more box left for the kitchen. Sage was half way through his so I decided to open it myself. He wasn't talking much, he only asked me a bit about my school subjects and which ones I liked. At this point we were silent and focused on what we were doing. When I opened the unmarked box, I found a bunch of objects which I had no idea what they were used for. I pulled out one of them. From the corner of my eye I saw he was watching me with curiosity. The object I was holding was a black ball, smaller than a tennis one and made out of plastic. On both sides it had one black leather strap. I turned it in my hands trying to figure out what it was. I looked up at Sage and saw him smirking.

"What is this used for?" I was still turning it around and staring at it. He got serious and seemed to be thinking while staring at me. I stared back. After a whole minute of staring, he finally spoke.

"Come, I'll show you." He made a decision and smirked while heading out of the kitchen. I followed.

We entered the bathroom which was near that sitting set. The door was almost unnoticeable. Inside there was a full size mirror. He stood right in front of it and pointed for me to step in front of him.

"Come." He said casually. I went where he pointed and I was now in front of him, facing the mirror. He took the object out of my hands. I could smell him when he bent forward to take it. His scent played with my nostrils and it was like an opium. He looked at me through the mirror and I looked back at him. I felt shivers down my spine. He grabbed the leather straps and placed the thing in front of me like he was going to put me on a necklace. He gently brushed the ball against my lips.

"Open your mouth." He said quietly, almost whispering. I felt like it was wrong but I couldn't move, I didn't have a good excuse. Actually I did, I just felt like I didn't so I obeyed and opened my mouth. He put the ball slightly in.

"A bit more." He said in the same tone and I obeyed once again. The ball was now perfectly in my mouth and he put the straps around my head. He didn't close them, he just held them together with one hand. His eyes didn't move from my reflection, and I looked at myself too.

"It's called a ball-gag..." He lowered himself and placed his lips close to my ear, still looking at me in the mirror from the corner of his eye. He stood like that for a second and my whole body felt unstable. As he kept on holding the straps of the ball-gag behind my head, he whispered, "...and it's used so that little girls like you wouldn't talk too much." Sage smirked and I felt a wet patch on my panties...

Another chapter published :). I hope whoever is reading, as there aren't many of you for now, likes it. Xo