Sentenced to Spanking

"Someone likes sleeping." I heard Sage's voice mocking me as I rubbed my eyes, waking up.

"You woke me up at 7am on a Saturday...creep." I defended myself. Once my eyes adjusted to light and I managed to open them, I noticed a soft blanket covering me. Well at least he was thoughtful.

"I like to be productive." He smiled still sitting at his desk.

" I don't." I stretched. "Did my brother reply? What's the time?" Sage looked at me with a devilish smirk on his face which indicated that
something pleasing to him, but not to me happened.

"Yes he did. It's noon." I waited a bit expecting him to add something else to his answer but he didn't.

"And?" I asked and expected him to finally tell me what Lorenzo said.

"What?" He was still smirking and it was slightly annoying that he was being evasive.

"What did he say, when is he coming?" I said it in a manner which showed it was an obvious question and that I didn't even need to ask it out loud. Sage who was leaning with his elbows on the table now leaned against the back of his chair.

"He isn't coming." His expression was suddenly serious and I felt my face turn pale as a sudden wave of worry filled my body. I sat up straight.

"What do you mean he isn't coming. Did something happen to him?" I was clearly panicked.

"Relax, nothing happened to him. He just decided to spend another night at his friend's house and I texted back in your name saying you managed to climb the ladder into your room, just like you did the other night. So he isn't coming."

I instantly relaxed when I heard that nothing bad happened to my brother. The way in which Sage became suddenly serious and said how he wasn't coming seemed like something really bad happened. However, my worry quickly transformed into irritation because Sage thought he had the right to do something like this.

"You cannot do things like that! What's wrong with you?" I said in a calm manner even though I wasn't calm at all. He just smiled and at that moment I couldn't keep it together anymore. I got up and started complaining.

"You cannot toy with me like that, touching me and then sending me home in such a way that makes me feel like a whore,  and then take me out of my house forcefully. Stop manipulating me!" And with that I rushed out of his house, heading straight towards mine.

I went around it to check if any doors were open, but all were closed. I sighed and went to sit on the front porch. I didn't go on the swing, I just sat on the step and placed my chin on my arms which leaned on my knees. I was upset and almost felt like crying because no matter how much I felt drawn to Sage and no matter how much I felt the urge to obey him, it still felt wrong and it felt like he wanted to use me for his twisted fantasies. I didn't know much about men like him, but I did hear about these types of relationships. And I didn't want to be in one of them...

About an hour had passed and Sage didn't come after me. The sun was on the porch and I had nowhere to sit in the shade. I was super thirsty and it felt like summer rather than the spring. I contemplated going to another neighbour and asking to borrow a phone to phone my parents and check if they were okay, especially in case they called me already. Or I could call Lorenzo to come with the keys, but in both cases I had to do a lot of lying so my parents don't find out that Lorenzo is absent and Lorenzo doesn't find out about the thing going on between Sage and me since he already noticed the way he looks at me. I knew that I had no option but to sit there and see what will happen, and then when Lorenzo returns home the next day, I would need to hide somewhere until he arrives and then just pop up as he unlocks the door. The sun wasn't the only problem, but boredom too. I had the entire day and I couldn't go anywhere since I and no money...and no underwear. Some wind could lift my skirt in a second, and I didn't want to risk someone seeing it. Perhaps sleeping on the swing would help me kill the time but I already slept at Sage's and wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.