Delicious

After I called him daddy, Sage was curious as to what I would do next so he let me take some control. I slowly got off him and and knelt down spreading his knees with my hands. I could feel his eyes on me as I unzipped his pants. Yes I'm a dirty girl, I know.

I touched his erection with my hands and slowly brushed my lips against its tip, my eyes closed. I grabbed the bottom of it with my right hand and moved it up and down slowly. With my tongue I licked around the top and Sage was frozen. He enjoyed it very much and didn't dare move. I sped up and slowed down, gripping tighter then softer. Sage breathed heavily and let out soft moans. Transparent liquid was coming out of him, and even though it might sound disgusting , nothing of his disgusted me. After a few minutes he ejaculated, his sperm spraying everywhere and dripping on my hand. The expression on his face showed pure satisfaction and I was more than happy to have managed to make him feel that way considering I had no previous experience.

I told him to wait until I went into the toilet in which he put me on a ball-gag last time, and got some tissues. I wiped him, then went back to throw them and wash my hands. Once I was done and returned, his pants were zipped again.

"Come here!" He ordered pointing right in front of him. I obeyed and once again I stood as he sat down. "Yes sir?"

"You're a dirty little girl." He said seriously.

"Yes sir." I said with an innocent voice.

"And you made a man twice your age cum." He added still serious.

"Mhmm." I smiled as the thought cheered me. I'm happy to have that effect on him.

"You must take the responsibility for the mess you've made. A young lady shouldn't behave like that." He continued and I got serious.

"But I pleased you, you shouldn't punish me." I defended.

"Yes you did please me and I didn't say I would punish you. I just want to make you feel slutty for what you've done, because that pleases me too." He expressed his point and I nodded smiling. "Yes sir."

He finally smiled and got up himself. He kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek. I guess this was the part where he gave me the warmth I asked for. Right after we went into the kitchen to eat some sweets after which he went to shower and I went home.

-

Once I got home my aunt and mother started asking questions about Sage and his life. I lied to them that he doesn't tell me any details about his private life apart from the basics. Their curiosity about other people's businesses bugged me way too much. I ignored everyone and went up to my brother's room. He was getting ready to go to some party.

"Come with me." He suggested.

"Ugh, I don't know, I'm not really in the mood for parties." I sighed while laying on his bed.

"Please, I want to be sure that you are still living your teenage life." He hinted on the Sage situation and I appreciated the concern. And I felt like I needed to convince myself about it also.

"Fine. I'm gonna go get ready." I walked into my bedroom and picked light pink cotton trousers, a tight white crop-top, a small handbag and somewhat elegant sneakers. I did some basic makeup and brushed my hair, letting it fall down free.

About half an hour later we were at the party. Lots of people from our school were present as well as people from other schools. Stefan and his stupid friends approached my brother and me, and Stefan didn't take his eyes off of me. It annoyed me but I did my best to fully ignore him. At one point Lorenzo told me that he was going to get a drink but he got lost with his friends. I sighed already regretting that I came. I decided to get myself something to drink and I opted for tequila. It was a party at someone's big house so there was a couch and I went to sit on it. I was alone for about 15 minutes if I don't count a few drunk guys who came over to try and flirt.

Considering that I didn't really eat much throughout the day, it didn't come as a surprise that tequila got to me pretty fast. I was quite drunk, not too much to feel sick or not be self aware, but enough to do stupid things. Stefan approached me quite drunk himself but I couldn't figure out what he was saying because the music was too loud. The only thing I picked up was him saying that he was sorry. I was all over the place so for me it felt like he wasn't even there. I was focused on everything else. In fact, I pushed him lightly to the side and stepped into the middle of the room to dance. My hips swayed and my arms here up in the air. I enjoyed the rhythm and slowly finished another drink. It was soon after that it hit me really strong to the point that I wasn't able to walk properly. Lorenzo saw me and came up to me immediately.

"Shit Violet, you can't stay here like that. Let's go home." He grabbed my right arm with his right hand and placed his left arm around my shoulders. We walked slowly and got out of the house so the music wasn't as loud anymore.

"Why you? You should stay. I can take care of myself." I said completely lost in my own head and it was more than obvious that I couldn't take care of anything in that moment.

"No, you cannot. I will take you home then come back." He persisted.

We got into a taxi and he was trying to think of a way to get me in the house without anyone seeing me like this. The ladder wasn't an option because I was too drunk to climb it. When we arrived I managed to walk normally. As we passed through our gate, we saw Sage in his gazebo.

"Oh thank God..." Lorenzo murmured and pulled me his way. I was confused about what was happening.

"Mr Devereaux, there's been a little incident." He spoke to him over the fence while I leaned on him. Sage looked our way and immediately approached us.

"What happened?" He asked concerned while I smiled like a moron.

"She had nothing to eat and too much to drink. I need to go back but I don't know how to get her inside the house without anyone noticing." He pointed at me with his eyes, implying my current state.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it. She can stay over, just make sure that when you get back yourself you cover for her." Lorenzo nodded.

"Thank you sir, I owe you one. Sorry to put you in the middle of all this." My brother apologised but Sage immediately shook his head.

Before I could see it coming, Lorenzo lift me up and passed me on to Sage over the fence. Was I really that small... They exchanged phone numbers just in case and then my brother left. The next thing I remembered was Sage carrying me into his house...

Enjoy the update! Don't forget to vote or comment, it means a lot Xo