--------------------------------------------------------------
Tuhin Nabila's pujo went great. Romy seemed not wanting to bother them. When asked for going out with them she had turned it down politely. As the days of University neared, Romy planned to go back to her pg. "It is safe Nabila as uncle and aunt are there too now. Plus there are only a few months left then I'll be with my parents far from this city.", her voice clear enough to give Nabila the hint that she was not going to live here anymore.

As she got back, Lahari was home but her husband had gone to take their son back home. Just greeting her, Romy entered her room. The old lady did not get the chance to talk to her as the room's door got closed. Coming inside Romy decided that she would only concentrate on her studies now.

The ambulance and Ujaan coming out of it...Romy noticed it all from inside the window but she carefully shut the curtains as he looked upwards.

Even during lunch she requested the help to bring it to her room. During the evening, Lahari tried talking to her, but her door was still closed. She was somehow happy as his son seemed a bit  alright. Though his silence worried her. She wanted to know what had happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------

With the annoying pain on his left hand, Koustav woke up. Ria was still sleeping keeping her head on his left hand. This morning felt different. He sat there for sometime doing nothing. Then started to wake her up, in the mean time texted his partner that he would be late for office today.

As Ria woke up, they came down to their room around 10. Titli was gone from there.
Ria's head felt heavy as she stood in the kitchen,her MIL cooking. After getting ready Koustav went downstairs."Where is Titli?",Koustav heard Ria asking.

"With your Baba. They have gone to market.",Mita answered. Three of them sat on the sofa savouring the hot tea." Ria, the room beside yours is empty. Use it as you want, if you want make it your study, if  you want to keep it as your child's room, keep it.", Mita declared.

As his mother went to cook, Koustav finally talked to Ria,"Be very careful while you go to Uni. Don't worry about pick-ups and drops....I'll manage that. And the most important thing...please stop roaming here and there after your classes end."

" Mind if I bring Romy here for group-study?"

"No....",his words could not get finished as Lunch was served and he had to go office. With the light lunch getting over, Koustav went office, Mita and Sumit went to some relative's place,Titli went to Ria's room. Around 3 in the afternoon, Ria called Romy. After casual  talks, Romy asked about assignments, then it alarmed to her that her assignments are pending. She got a bit shocked when she heard that Romy had already completed them. She unmindedly commented," The last time I saw you so serious about studies, was when you got your heart broken for the first time....",in reply Romy chuckled but sighed at last.

As Titli talked to her, Ria made herself busy in her assignments. Only 2 got completed. Hearing his car's honking, she came down.

"They are not back yet.",Ria said giving Koustav a glass of water. "Please help me in my assignments. My head is feeling so heavy, I can't look at my laptop screen anymore.",she pleaded.

"Lets go!",he replied gulping down the water. The evening passed as they became busy in her assignment.

With the passing of Lakshmi pujo, the university started. As said before Koustav started to drop and pick her up.

" If I sit with this alone,I'll never be able to digest it.....I need help Romy!",she cried in irritation. Romy was chewing an apple ,"Okay.I'll go to yours.",she said  in between.

As classes that day ended soon. Ria waited for Romy. She called Koustav
to inform they were done soon. His phone kept ringing many times but no answer came. Ria knew if she had gone home alone, Koustav would be angry again. So she called her father-in-law.

Koustav on reaching his phone,saw 7 missed calls from Ria. His heart began to thump loudly. He called her soon. Now her phone said not reachable. In a whole dilemma, he drove to his house. On asking Binni said Ria was home.
He just got back  some relief. Removing his shoes he hurriedly went upstairs, she was inside the room, not seeing who was inside, he asked from outside,in a heavy voice," Could you not wait more? Who asked you to come back all alone?". Ria stiffened in her voice. Romy poked her head from the door,"I was with too! Hello Koustav da!"

Hearing him yelling, Sumit called him downstairs. Ria calmed down her inner-self, her inside burning with embarassment. Shrugging her head, she pointed Romy," where were we?"

As the study part got over, seeing Ria so down, Romy asked ," I just got to know, I'm going to be a maasi soon!", trying to cheer her up. Ria just chuckled.

" Don't feel bad....he cares....",she paused then added,"atleast you have someone who cares!"

Ria hugged her. Saying bye she left. Titli came to call her. Downstairs she saw all gathered at the dining table. Sumit barking in," Say her sorry. Now!!"

As Romy got down from the auto, she saw Ujaan's car in the bus stand. She cane to the opposite footpath. But to her luck, she found him just a few steps  ahead. She tried to pass him, but he kept walking behind her.

Just when she was ready to grab the bus, he called,"Romy!"

_________________________________________

Hey loves! Thanks for being here. Do VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE. I'd love to know your views and suggestions regarding the chapter. Stay Safe. Take Care. Be Happy.♥️♥️♥️♥️