Telling the fans?

You and Calum were on the couch one night as it changed from May to June. You were now just 6 months pregnant and still hadn't had the talk about telling the fans about the pregnancy. You rubbed your bump which seemed to had grown in size overnight.
     "Calum? Should we tell the fans? I mean it's not like we can just keep it a secret from them. Their as much as family to us as your family is to me."
      "I was thinking of maybe keeping the pregnancy a secret until the baby has been born and then tell them then."
      "That's what I was thinking. Cause I remember all the hate I got when we first became a couple, it would probably get worse if they see that I'm pregnant." You started to zone out, thinking of the amount of hate that you used to get. "Though I'm still a little on edge of how I'm going to be able to go out to shop for the baby when your on the mini tour. I mean I'm already this big now.... it won't be long until I won't be able to just throw on a shirt and hide it."
"I almost said that you could have one of the boys' partners to get the stuff for you. But I don't think that'll work. Since Sierra is a performer, Crystal is basically a fan favourite and has been for awhile.... then Ashton's wife..... well I mean she'll be taking care of her triplets so maybe we can get everything for the baby before leaving then if your low on food you can just get food delivered to the house."
"I like that idea." You rubbed your bump. " I just thought of something..... we still have the envelope of the gender inside since we want to also keep the gender a secret. I'm gonna have to resist opening it for the whole time your gone."
"If you ever want to know the gender. You can open the envelope and take a peek. I won't mind." Calum squeezed your hand and kissed your temple.
       "It wouldn't be fair to you if I knew the gender but you didn't." You pouted and Calum laughed.
        "What's so funny?" Calum continued to laugh.
       "Your pout is just so cute." He took his finger and wiggled it between your lips.
      You playfully bit his finger as he acted like it hurt. The two of you stayed up talking and then went to bed.

*In the morning*
(Calum POV)

    I woke up first as I looked over to see Y/N still sleeping soundly. I quietly got up from the bed and put on some sweats with a t-shirt. I made my way down straits to an empty room and sat down on the floor with my laptop. I went onto a certain doc and pulled up nursery room ideas. I was planning on starting the nursery soon since there wasn't going to be much time left. I was leaving for the tour in about a month and I needed to at least get the furniture and possibly pick out the paint. There were three options that Y/N and I had for the nursery but they all seemed too good to separate.