𝕊𝕚𝕩

Jisung's POV:

"Why are you so pissed off?" Felix put his arm on my shoulder but I brushed it off.

"I'm not pissed alright?" I scoff.

"You sure as hell sound pissed." Hyunjin remarked, halting his tracks causing all of us to do so in the middle of the hallway.

"And you guys aren't? He was basically bullying Y/N along with Beomgyu and out of all people I'd expect you to be pissed as well Hyunjin, she's your goddam sister and you just stood there watching her trying to defend herself."

"Don't lecture me about my sister, we don't talk anymore and I intend on keeping it that way. I don't know why you're so eager to "defend" her, she's just another girl and you never pay attention to many girls."

I sighed, "You're right. I just felt a sudden urge to defend her for some reason...I don't know, I guess I hate the sight of someone getting hit...it reminds me of my dad and myself..."

Felix put his hand on my shoulder again, "She can defend herself, she seems like a tough girl to me."

"Let's just not get in other people's business for now, we've got an image to maintain." Seungmin reminded us of our status at this school, he's right. Hwall may end up bullying us next if it weren't for our status, but it's not like we're scared of him. I know I'm not.

__

Later that day:

Y/N's POV:

"Hmph, check it out, it's the girl who got bullied by Hwall." Some girls whispered while walking past me. Um I can hear you, you know? I'm not deaf. I brushed off their whispers, who cares anyway.

Today has been a shit day at school. At least Hwall let us be after Jisung supposedly 'rescued' us? I guess I'm thankful.

My head hung low, am I a loser? Do people just see me as a bullying victim? Nah, screw them.

As I approached a corner turn, a harsh gripped forced itself onto my arm, dragging me and shoving me against a wall. Both arms placed on both sides of my head, disallowing me to escape.

"The hell you want now Hwall?!" I spat, rolling my eyes at him.

"Just because the so called Han Jisung stood up for you today doesn't mean that I'll leave you alone," He gritted, "...ever, for that matter."

"Alright fine. Bother me, do it for eternity because you're falling into your own trap. I couldn't care less. Do what you must, I don't give a damn."

His grip loosened, the boy seemed taken back by my remark. "Do what I must?"

I nod as a response, honestly, do whatever you want Hwall. I don't have the capacity to deal with your bullshit today.

"Aish, just get out of here." He rolled his eyes and lost all grip on me.

"Bye bye now." I smirk to myself, tsk, boys...so easy to manipulate them sometimes.

He was probably expecting me to scream, yell and beg for him on my own two knees to stop, but honey, I'm not going to let that happen.

——

Another day of being home alone, Mum's out for a late night meeting, yet again. Am I surprised? No. She's a workaholic.

'Feel free to get yourself whatever you want for dinner hun, you can use my spare credit card. Love Mum xx'

I tried calling Beomgyu and Jeongin but there was no response. Fauna was busy cause she had theatre club this evening.

Damn, I'm kinda lonely aren't I.

My stomach began growing ferociously, great, demanding for food again are we?
We have little to no food in the fridge so I guess takeout it is.

I caught a biked to one of the street night markets a few blocks down from our house and grabbed some affordable street food there.
You wouldn't believe who caught my eye, helping one of the old lady aunties at her ice cream and dessert stall.

Han Jisung?
Is this his part time job or something?

It occurred to me that I had been starring at the boy for too long when he half smirked at me. Stop feeding your ego, I wasn't even checking you out boy.

Shaking me head, I walked closer to the stall. "So, mr tough guy at school by day, ice cream man by night?"

"I like to think of myself as the dessert expertise." A smug look formed on his face, then he began scooping ice cream and joked around with kids in the line.

As much as I tried to contain my smile I couldn't, alright this was quite cute of him I must admit.

"Enjoy your ice cream kids." He waved them goodbye.

"Jisung honey, you can go now. I can handle it from here." The Aunty spoke and nodded at me warmly.

"But my shift isn't over yet?" Jisung stood there in confusion.

"I give you permission to leave early." She smiled, "You've done enough, don't overwork yourself yeah?"

"Thank you ma'am, I really appreciate this." He bowed to her and took off his apron. Before leaving the cart, he snuck two free ice cream cones, caramel and cheescake flavoured.

"From the dessert expertise." Jisung said while handing me a cone.

"Why thank you." I grinned, genuinely at him for once.

——

"I didn't know you worked there." We walked side by side along the busy Korean street markets.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Y/N."

"I know that you're similar to Hyunjin in one way or another." I shrug then licked the creamy caramel ice cream.

"What is the deal with the two of you anyway? Can't you just make up and move on?" His face scrunched, shaking his head with disbelief.

"Whilst it would be nice to but I don't think that's possible, we're fine as we are and we're going to keep it this way. End of story."

"The two of you are adamant as hell." He chuckled, "...and by the way, how're things with Hwall? The bitch still bothering you?"

"Nah he's fine now," I lie, not wanting Jisung to get in my business any further. "Thanks for today by the way. I feel like I didn't get to say a proper thank you."

"Hey of course, anytime. Well if he ever picks in you again let me know."

I stopped my tracks, "Jisung look, you're nice and all but I can look after myself. I don't need a body guard, you, Hyunjin or whatever. Whilst I appreciate this, I'd also appreciate you leaving me alone."

I'm sorry, I just don't want to get involved with Hyunjin and his friends. I just don't want to get hurt, my walls have been built for a reason.

"Goodnight Jisung, tonight was nice." I gave him a small smile then grabbed my bike, riding home.