𝕋𝕨𝕠

Inhaling, I knock on the principal's door.

"Come in!" A voice shouts from the other side.

As I enter, Principal Jung gestures for me to sit on the chair in front of his desk.

"Now you must be wondering why I called you here?"

"Yes sir."

"Explain this." He held up a ripped page from my sketchbook, a drawing of a hot shirtless anime guy with abs. Yikes.

"That's uh...that's an anime-"

"I know what it is. Quite a good drawing actually, but...doodling during classes is an unacceptable behaviour Y/N! And, Mr Kang said he saw you texting during class multiple times!" Principal Jung scolded, folding his arms after he put my sketch down.

"I wasn't texting? Who on earth would I be texting? It's not like I have a huge group of friends to text. I was only changing my wallpaper."

"Still! You shouldn't be on your phone!"

"I'm sorry sir, I wouldn't do it again!"

He sighed, "To be honest, you're a smart student Y/N, you've been acing all your classes. So I guess, you shouldn't need to be punished for this but please do not do this again."

"I promise not to." I bow down to him, feeling guilty.

"Alright you may leave now."

Just as I get up to leave, when I open the door, my eyes could not believe who was standing in front of me. That transfer student from Australia, wow he was rather tall.

"Oh uh sorry-" I awkwardly apologize, trying to squeeze past him and out of the door. Finally I managed to do so, making my way down the hallway.

"Wait Y/N get back here!" Principal Jung called out, uh oh, what did he want this time?

Hesitantly, my feet stride back to the office. "Yes?"

"This is Yongbok, Lee Yongbok. He's a transfer student from Australia and you are going to kindly show him to his homeroom."

"Sure."

———

"So, Yongbok was it?" I ask.

"I'd much prefer for a beautiful lady like you to call me Felix."

Huh? Beautiful? This seemed foreign to me, especially coming from a boy. "F-felix it is."

After awhile of walking in silence, we reached the building which his homeroom was located in. "This is the building, your class should be on..."

He showed me a slip of guidance paper.

"...ah your class is on level 3, room 9." I nod, pointing out the window on the third floor.

"Could you maybe walk me there, I might get lost." He chuckled nervously.

"Oh yeah! Sure, not a problem!" Ugh, Y/N stop being a weirdo.

The both of us walk up the flight of stairs together and finally reached level 3, "Thank God my homeroom isn't on leave 3, stairs are a nightmare." Phew, I seemed to be out of breath.

"Oh you're in Hyunjin's class..." I mumbled as we slowly approached the class entrance.

"Who's Hyunjin? Is he your crush?" Felix whispered.

"What? No! He's my brother!"

Felix laughed, "I see."

"What brings you here..." Hyunjin walked up to us, making short eye contact with me which lasted 3 seconds then darted to Felix.

"You have a new transfer student in your class."

"Jisung come here bro, we have a newbie." Hyunjin called for Jisung to come.

Jisung and I accidentally made eye contact but due to my shyness, I immediately averted my eyes.

"Anyway, I'll leave you guys to it. Goodbye." An exhale of relief escapes me, finally I was alone again and away from 'boys'.

It was rather awkward between Hyunjin and I now, we lost our closeness and did I mention that the last thing we did was fight?

We got mad at each other, he blamed me for the divorce and I blamed him for the divorce. When really, none of us were at fault, we were just upset about the situation. Our last goodbye ended on a bad note.