𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

During homeroom, I couldn't help but keep thinking about that transfer student, Felix.

"Hello?? Y/N..." Jeongin was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh, uh yes?"

"You've been daydreaming for the past 5 minutes." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Oh...was I? Sorry."

"Who were you daydreaming about hm?" A smirk crept upon his face, while he placed his hand on his chin, leaning on the desk to listen attentively.

"Nobody." I giggle.

"Stop lying, you're my best friend. You really think I can't tell when you're lying?"

"Aish cut it out Jeongin."

"Was it that Felix guy?"

My eyes widen, "NO!!"

The whole class silenced and turned to look at me, "Eh heh...sorry."

"Nothing to see here, turn back around." Jeongin remarked, and the other students carried on with what they were doing.

"He seems mysterious though, he's a bit closed off don't you think?" Jeongin continued, turning his attention back to me.

"I mean I've only talked to him once but he seems...nice?"

"Nice is such a vague word, everyone could be nice. It doesn't tell you anything about the person." Jeongin states, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"There's only one way to find out more about a person, which is to become their friend." I grin.

——

During Lunch:

The only three friends I had were nowhere in sight. Knowing them, they probably stayed behind after class to discuss something with their teachers since they were all inquisitive people whom enjoyed learning more in whichever areas they could.

"Hey!" I angrily yelled, after someone ran past me bumping into me, causing my books to fall to the ground. The person didn't even bother apologizing after he looked back, smirking. Rude much.

Bending down, one by one, I pick up my books.

"Here let me help." A voice spoke, as the person bent down beside me.

"Thanks..." I softly thank the person without making eye contact.

He hands me my books and it's a person I don't want to see, "Jisung?" My eyebrows furrow.

No offence but I don't want to associate myself with my brothers friends. They are his friends, and they were all most likely fuckboys who only know how to play with feelings.

"Jisung? What are you doing?" Three other boys appeared from the corner and towered over us.

"Aish I'm just helping her, as a proper gentleman would do." Jisung scoffed at Seungmin.

He referred to himself as a 'gentlemen'? Please, you're just a player.

"I-...I don't need your help but thanks." I grab my books away from him but before walking off, someone catches my eye,

Standing next to Hyunjin was Felix? Don't tell me he is now part of Hyunjin's so called group. Felix was supposed to be my friend! Yes that sounds selfish but...argh, knowing Hyunjin, he may turn Felix into a fuckboy.

I didn't want people to know that I'm his sister and he didn't want people to know that he's my brother. Only our close friends knew. We don't live together so there is no point making it known to the whole school that we're siblings.

After Felix and I made subtle eye contact, my body swishes away in a different direction, walking away from those 4 boys.

Nobody dared to mess with Jisung and his group, they were simply viewed as powerful.

——

Screw waiting for my friends, I went to the library and sat at a table by myself. Grabbing the nearest book I found to occupy myself.

'How to Love' was the book's title. Seriously? It's not like I need to know how to love, I'm not even looking for a relationship right now.

A few minutes later, Jisung entered the library. Gosh, what did he want now?

It appeared as though he was looking for someone. AH! He made eye contact with me, I immediately took my book and covered my face, hoping he wouldn't notice me.

"Nice book you have there." Jisung commented, while I was still covering my face.

"What do you want?" I ask, while the book was still in front of me.

"You bracelet fell out just now, I'm just here to return it." His monotone voice spoke. Slowly peering as I put my book down, I grab the bracelet from him.

"Thanks. Now you may go."

"Now you may go? What are you, the queen?" He chuckled, pulling out the chair beside me then sitting down.

"The queen of enjoying independent time, now, if you'll excuse me." I stood up from my seat but he held onto my arm.

"Why are you so cold towards me?" Jisung questioned, I turn around to face him.

"Why are you so warm towards me? If you think I'm going to be another one of your toys to play with, I'm not."

He let go of my arm and I stormed off before he could say anything as a response.