𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

NEXT DAY (During lunch at school):

"It's just us two today, Jeongin's at choir and Fauna is helping with decorating some school production props. It feels kind of empty without them at the table don't you think?" I remark, glancing to empty four seats beside Beomgyu and I at the table of 6. 

With them here, we'd have four people which would've filled the table of 4.

"Yeah, it also makes me feel like I'm not participating in extra curricular activities enough...or participating in school in general." Beomgyu then took many sips of his miso soup. Every Tuesday, the school cafeteria served Miso soup with rice and potato salad.

"You certainly participate in consuming a lot of cafeteria food." I chuckle, observing my hungry friend.

"Hey, you can't say much! You'd be able to finish a whole buffet if you wanted too." Beomgyu teased, both of us sharing a moment of laughter.

"I was wondering if you-" Just as Beomgyu was about to ask, he was interrupted by the unfortunate event of Hwall dragging him by his collar and slamming him to the ground.

"Leave him alone!!" I yelled at Hwall, then poured my miso soup over the black haired bully. He deserved it, bitch.

While towering over Beomgyu who was on the ground, Hwall slowly turned around, eyes filled with rage as he glared at me.

Do I regret pouring my soup onto him? No. 

"Leave him alone." I demanded once more, sure, I was a timid person but that timid person disappeared when people messed with my best friends, it was obligatory that I stand up for my friends.

Hwall's eyes grew dark, "YOU, leave me alone. Why are you defending this loser for?"

Sunwoo and Eric surrounded vulnerable Beomgyu who was crouching on his knees helplessly on the floor. Juyeon stood behind me with his arms folded.

"If anything, you're the one acting like a loser for bullying others. Apologize to him now." My voice grew stern, no trace of fright.

"Okay, I get it. You're fierce, I'm fierce. You want to date me right?" A mischievous smirk crept upon his face. Honey, you're the last person I want to date.

"Never in a million years." Just as I raised my hand to slap him, he ordered Juyeon to grab me, ensuring I had no escape.

"Hold that chattering bitch down." Hwall snapped, then turned his attention to Beomgyu,

"Where was I? Oh yes, we were discussing what a useless ass you are. So weak and worthless, face it Beomgyu, nobody wants you around you piece of shit." Hwall then threw a bowl of rice at Beomgyu which splattered everywhere, from his hair to his uniform, to the ground. 

"Let me go Juyeon!" I tried budging in order to escape his strong grip, "Stop letting Hwall bully others!"

"Shut up and stay still." Juyeon rolled his eyes, tightening his grip.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself for bullying others Hwall?! Look around, everyone can see what a bully you already are, no need to take it further." I belted, my temperature was rising, he got on my nerves.

Hwall looked at me, then around the cafeteria, "WHO WITNESSED ME BULLY OTHERS?? STEP FORWARD IF YOU DARE, DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH Y/N?!"

Nobody stepped forward, they stood silently with fear of what Hwall might to do them in return. Useless students.

After reaching my final level of anger, I managed to turn around and elbow Juyeon, escaping from his grip. Rushing over to Beomgyu, I dusted the rice from his hair and uniform, "You okay? Let's get out of here."

The same buff strong arms grabbed me again but I turned around and tried pushing him away, Juyeon tried grabbing me but I kept flinching and flicking his arm away, disallowing him to do so. "Leave me alone!" My arms began to feel tired from defending myself.

"Grab her Juyeon, it's not that hard." Hwall spat, tapping his food impatiently.

"HEY!!" The sudden erupt of this loud voice caught everyone's attention.

Wow, Jisung and his group arrived. Am I supposed to be happy?

Because my body didn't seem to rejoice at the sight of their group approaching Hwall's group.

I didn't want to see Hyunjin, I don't want to see Felix cause he's probably changed, Seungmin's just another playboy and I don't know what Jisung's deal is.

Jisung punched Juyeon straight to the jaw, which took me by surprise, I've never seen him fight. Sunwoo and Eric grabbed school trays, attempting striking him however Jisung managed to attack them first.

When he reached Hwall, it looked as though he was about to strangle him. His fists clenched, jaw tightened and eyes showed no mercy. 

Seungmin ran after Jisung, "Bro, think of your actions and how they might affect others around you." His words resulted in Jisung holding himself back from doing so.

"You think you're so great and powerful because you bully others huh?" Jisung questioned.

"Feels good to be great and powerful." Hwall replied, forming a sinister smirk.

"You know what else would feel great, if I could just throw a punch at you right now." Just after Jisung grimaced, he raised his arm, but my eyes grew wide and I ran in front of Hwall.

Fighting doesn't solve anybody's problems, no matter how much I disliked Hwall, fighting will not benefit anyone.

"Step aside Y/N, he needs to learn a lesson." Jisung commanded, clenching his fists.

"No, fighting won't solve anything."

"Tsk, I asked you to step aside." Jisung repeated himself.

"And I said no."

"Alright, suit yourself. Let him beat up everyone in the whole damn school then." Jisung huffed, turning around and walking off with his friends.

What's his problem?