Minecraft Gossip

Another Deku POV
WOOOOOOOO-

We sat in my dorm room talking and playing Minecraft.
"Oo, oo, oo. I gotta go or I'm going to get shot." Uraraka said avoiding skeletons in a cave. I ran in with an axe and killed the first two and the third one was swept away by water.
"Iida were are you?" I ask looking at his portion of the split screen.
"I'm growing carrots until you get back with diamonds." Iida replied planting the carrots.
"I don't know. We aren't looking to good. I haven't seen anything yet." Uraraka said going further into the cave. I placed torches as she explored.
"Hey, what's up with Mineta? I saw him hanging out with you guys at lunch." I asked not taking my eyes of the screen.
"D-Deku it's not what you think." Uraraka referanced
"I won't hesitate beach." I continued with the joke. We bothed laughed at the vine referance.

Uraraka looked at Iida, he nodded.
"Well, Mineta may or may not have found a special someone." Uraraka said vaguely.
"Mineta, as in the guy who tried to get with Bakugo a week ago." I ask in disbelief. No way Mineta has a girl friend, no girl even wants to go near him.
"You don't have to be so vague you know. I'll just tell him" Iida said as he started harvesting wheat. Now I'm really curious.
"Uraraka are you dating Mineta?" I asked in disbelief.
"No, I'm dating Mineta." Iida said like it was nothing.
"Wait what?! You fell for him?!" I was shocked. Not shook just plain old shocked.
"Yes him, if you get to know him he's better than you would think. Plus it's not like he can get anything out of me, I'm ace after all" Iida finished.
"They started dating a couple days ago but they're cute together." Uraraka said mining iron.
"Well, I honestly didn't expect you to be his first relationship." I said collecting redstone.