"I needed to think."

May 7

Baku Pov

What's up with everyone? I keep getting weird looks from people. And Mineta is more of a creep than usual. Fucking pervert. Seriously though Mineta needs to chill with it. I caught a couple stares from people. Almost everyone actually, except Half and Half and Aizawa sensei. What the fuck happened, yesterday everything was fine.

(Time skip)

Shitty hair didn't call for me to come over at lunch, I must have done somthing really fucked up. I went and sat down at our usual lunch table. I think they were all just oblivious to the fact that being deaf means I can read body language really well. Denki gave Kiri a look and Sero gestured slightly gestured tward me.
"So uh, Bakubr-gou." Kirishima said awkwardly.
"Yeah, what." I responded. Yeah there up to something.
"Rumour has it that your, uh, not the average hero." Denki remarked.

"I can't be #1 if I'm average." I respond still suspicious.
"Not that kind of average. We mean, your not. Uh..." Sero could say what he wanted to get out. I could tell.
"Bakugou, you're not a um...biological guy are you." Kiri ended.

Suddenly I was a kid again. Praying that I was gonna wake up a boy the next morning. Every single day, the same prayer. And every day it never happened. Waking up the next morning in tears. Every day. I didn't even answer. I stood up and ran, just ran. I didn't have a destination, I just needed to be away. I eventually ended up in front of the school. How? Who? Why? Why now? I know I should have come out soon or later but I was hoping later! I got my thoughts together. I needed to think.