Bumblbly: My Companion Became A Cat

Blake: "PFFFT...AHAHAHAHA"!!!

Yang: "YOUR LAUGHING WAY TO MUCH"!

Blake: "Haha! That's because..."

She put the bottle up to her lips and imitated me drinking the bottle

Blake: "Oh, so you wanna make up with Blake? Ok, then drink this. Ok. Gulp"!

Yang: "..."

Blake: "I bet that's how you drank it right? Ha! Your such an idiot"!

Yang: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up"!

Blake: "How adorable"

Yang: "SHUT THE HELL UP"!

...

Blake: "...Well, are we gonna do it? Kiss, I mean"

Yang: "...Eh? ...Why"?

Blake: "What do you mean why? You can't get back to normal unless we do, right? So, we have to"

Yang: "I...don't know for sure. They could've just been teasing me...there might be a different way to turn me back to normal. Plus...are you ok with doing it with me"?

Blake: "?"

Yang: "Well, um...just for this super weird situation...um, well, you'd h-have your first kiss for m-me..."

Blake: "...That's quite a cute thing to say"

Yang: "Don't mess around. Plus, there's no need to rush things right? You don't need to force yourself to do it now...if I push them for answers, then maybe..."

...

Blake suddenly then put her head againist my back

Blake: "...Even if it wasn't a kiss to get you back to normal...you still haven't given me one all this time...have you"?

Yang:"E-Eh"?

She pouted and then pushed herself off of me

Blake: "OKAY! FINE! I GET IT!"

I turned around and she gave me a nice long lecture

Blake: "Honestly, you act so tough on the outside, but on the inside your completely different! Even though you always take a broad approach most of the time, your still really picky about odd things! So what? If I said that I didn't mind if we kissed for that reason then, it would be like this, "Okay! Let's kiss! *Smooch*"! Would that have happened!? No, you would've totally found another excuse! AHHH! JEEZ, YOUR SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!"

She finally stops and sighs

Yang: "..."

Blake: "Well...I'm not much different myself..."

Yang: "Eh"?

Blake: "Some aspects of my personality are like yours, right? You should know that very well. Whenever something is really important to me, and I want try my absolute best to get it...I can never seem to take that final step. I'm unable to say what I truly want...and make up excuses on the spot to get out of doing it...I end up waiting for the other person to realize that..."

Yang: "..."

Blake: "I...I don't think that'll change for the rest of my life, it's just who I am. It's the same this time around...all this time, all I've been doing is waiting and waiting and waiting...for you to make a move"

Yang: "?...U-Um...Blake"?

She looks at me

Lilac to Amber

Blake: "You don't understand? I'm telling you...that I'm sick of waiting"

I could feel my heart skip a beat, and for once, I knew what I had to do

Yang: "Umm, could you...close...your eyes"?

Blake: "Yep"!

I cup my hands on her face and pull her in until our lips met. We kissed for a few moments and then we slowly pulled away

...

Blake: "...How was it"?

Yang: "E-Eh? A-Are you asking m-me for...my impression"?

Blake: "Mhm"

Yang: "Uh, um...how should I put it...er...I don't really get it, but...it was incredibly...relaxing"

Blake: "Relaxing huh? Hehehe"

Yang: "W-What"?

Blake: "Oh nothing, I just thought that, it's so like you to say something like that. Hearing it just...put's my mind at ease"

Yang: "Umm...I may have said a lot of things but...I prefer you the way you are"

Blake: "Thanks"!

We smile at each other for a bit until Blake notices something

Blake: "Hey Yang, your ears..."

I felt around my head and thank goodness I didn't feel cat ears

Yang: "Cool! So it did work"!

Blake: "See! I knew it. It was such a small thing and you forgot about it"

Yang: "Yea, I know"

Blake: "Oh yea, I forgot something too! I was gonna ask you earlier, but would you like to go out somewhere? It's still early..."

 Yang: "Mmm...Yea sure! Since I'm finally free of the witch's curse...let's..."

... 

I notice, at the top of Blake's head...was a pair of cat ears

Yang: "..."

Blake: "Hmm? What is it"?

Yang: "...Cute"

Blake: "Huh"?

Prryha's POV

We watched as they kept on fussing over Blake's new found ears and then took our leave

Prryha: "Well Jaune, looks like our plan worked"

Jaune: "Yes it did, yes it did"

Prryha: "So now that our lesbian ships have sailed, what should we do"?

Jaune: "I was thinking of Seamonkey next. What do ya think"?

Prryha: "I think that it sounds lovely"!