25

(harry's house bc he's rich wbk)

Zayn stares at his phone screen for what feels like hours before he finally clicks on the link. It immediately opens safari on his phone and his heart drops into his stomach at the PornHub logo staring back at him.

He can see the thumbnail clear as day but it refuses to register in his brain. That's not Harry. It can't be. There's no way the sweet and innocent man that blushes at the mention of a boner is the same man on his screen, folded in half on some leather couch with a random dick stuffed inside of him. It completely refuses to register in his head.

The title of the video only makes it worse.

Hung twink takes BBC.

It almost feels like a betrayal. He doesn't know if he's the one who feels betrayed, or if he's betraying Harry's trust by even looking at this, but it doesn't sit right with him either way.

The video starts playing once it loads, without Zayn even touching the play button, and his room is immediately filled with the sounds of Harry's deep and incredibly sexy voice, moaning as he's practically impaled on some stranger's dick and okay... right into then.

He wants to turn it off, honestly. He wants to close the tab, delete his history, and even throw the entire phone away. But there it sits in his sweating palms, and he watches silently as the camera comes unnecessarily close to Harry's painfully pink and abused hole to capture the way it stretches each time he's penetrated.

There are tears in Harry's eyes as he is fucked into the couch, his normally pale and pearly white skin littered with patches of red. He's staring at the man above him, his eyebrows knitted together and his pink mouth hanging open to release sweet moans, one after another.

He should be jealous... he is jealous, but the Harry in this video is not the Harry he's been falling for.

He's younger. A lot younger, it seems. He has significantly less tattoos, his hair is much curlier and bouncier than Zayn's ever seen it look, and his voice doesn't have that deep raspiness to it yet that Zayn has grown to adore. His face is smooth and a little chubby, no facial hair or frown lines that he was used to.

By the time the five minute video is over, Zayn has seen what his crush looks like getting fucked with his knees pressed up against his chest, he knows what kinds of sounds Harry makes when there's a cock deep in his throat, and when there's a tongue inside of his ass, and what he looks like when he cums. Lots of videos pop up in the recommended section, and he sees Harry's face in multiple thumbnails but he can't bring himself to click on them.

It doesn't feel right.

The first thing he wants to do is call Harry. He doesn't know what he wants to say, or how he feels, but he wants to see Harry's face. He wants to remember what Harry's smile looks like and how his laugh sounds, and the way his nose twitches when he talks.

The second thing he wants to do is murder Niall for even sending this to him, after he specifically told him not to. If it weren't for his nosy ass, Zayn wouldn't feel like his brain was currently exploding from all of the shit he's learned about Harry in less than 24 hours.

He decides after a while that Niall's death can wait and opens his FaceTime app.

Harry answers on the third ring, and laughter immediately flows through the speaker on Zayn's phone as a large mansion illuminates on his screen.