Jumping off the roof, and shooting the gear from building to building. In the distance you saw a smoke and Titans roaming around. You were shocked 'What have our seniors been doing? The Titans already reached this far into the district' you thought to yourself as you shot yourself further.

Then you spotted an abnormal Titan who was looking at your direction, making eye contact. You warned your team about the abnormal Titan, right before he jumped towards a building, You grabbed Eren's collar and pulled him away from the Titan. You and your team landed on a nearby roof, some were panting over panic.

A weird feeling suddenly appeared in your body, looking back you counted your team mates. 'Six people? I could've sworn there was seven people in this team' you thought with a confused expression. It was as if something clicked in your mind, could it be- Your eyes went to the abnormal Titan who was hugging a tower with.. "THOMAS!" you yelled, before your very eyes. One of your team mates was eaten by a Titan.

You noticed that your hands were shaking. Holding in anger, you calmed yourself down. 'We lost a team mate already? we just started' You thought. Eren then went after the abnormal who ate Thomas, you begged him to come back but, instead you followed him. He went faster and faster, wasting his gas. Right before he was gonna kill the abnormal. A smaller Titan jumped from below eating his legs making him land roughly on a nearby roof.

"EREN!!" you yelled, worried for your brown haired friend. Three of your other team mates were also eaten brutally by a Titan. Armin and you were the only survivors with no injuries, Eren lost his legs, scratches, and bruises were seen all over his body. Armin fell to his knees and you were a roof infront of him. You and him were thinking the same thing..

'Why.. are we.. watching.. as our comrades.. get eaten?'

It was normal for people to get eaten in these battles, but no one expected it to be so brutal and how one sided it was. From a side glance you saw a big, bearded Titan walk up, he eyed Armin and so did you. Realizing his motive, you immediately shot yourself across to the roof Armin was on. As Armin was about to get placed inside his mouth, you pushed him aside making you the one he's about to eat.

Trashing your legs and arms around in attempt of releasing yourself from his tight grip around your waist. Suddenly he let you go and you start falling inside his mouth, it was impossible to escape because of how slippery it was.

As your life was about to flash before your eyes, a hand grabbed yours pulling it. "E-Eren,,?" He was bleeding badly but, he still smiled at you. Nothing but, shame was all over your body. He threw you outside on to the roof. "You think I'm gonna die here? Hey Y/N, Armin. You told me about it. So I'm going.. to the outside world.."

"Eren! Hurry, TAKE MY HAND!" You yelled taking out your hand for him to take, but it was already too late. The Titan's mouth closed biting off Eren's left arm. Tears were running down your cheeks, in anger you used your 3D Maneuver Gear and cut his nape killing the Titan. After killing the Abnormal. You grabbed your brother and tried to find other teams. "Armin p-please just stay with me, we already lost t-too much cadets I don't need another one" the blonde haired boy you were carrying was quiet.

Life is full of regret, but sometimes you just gotta accept it. You can't always hope for a happy ending in these stories. 'I... made a choice. And it killed everyone' you thought to yourself, the tears never ending. There's no time to figure out if this the right thing to do! Just move... Don't try to keep your hands clean. That's right, the world is cruel.

Fight to live, risk it all for even a glimmer of real freedom! It doesn't matter what's waiting outside the gate, or what comes in! It doesn't matter how cruel the world can be, or how unjust. How come you get looked down upon just for saying you want to go outside? 'Armin...because you told me about it... I'm going to go...to the outside world!' You thought wiping your tears and promising to yourself ..

-

-

-

-

-

-

'I'll kill every last one of them and break free of these walls, If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win'

- - -

Sorry for the short chap.. Anyways. I hope you enjoyed it.. UwU