The next events were nothing but, a blur. You woke up in a sleeping bed inside a dark building. Your head was dizzy and everything was spinning.

  "Y/N, Armin is looking for you outside come" Mikasa mentioned and walked near the door. You look beside you and see Eren as confuse as you were but he managed to smile.

  'What happened?' You thought, you don't remember anything that happened and just gave up trying. Gathering all of your strength you stood up and walked to the door.

  The suns ray was blinding and bright. Peoples voices was heard everywhere. Screaming, crying, pleading and just groans were everywhere.

  "Y/N! EREN! MIKASA!" You looked to your right and saw a familliar looking blonde haired looking boy. Just then you remembered everything that happened before you woke up in that sleeping bed.

  Armin survived and managed to carry you with him and escape to Wall Rose. "Armin! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where did you go?" You asked the blonde boy, he was carrying bread for each of you to eat.

  Eren was about to eat when he overheard some guards talk shit about people eating their food. Of course not only Eren heard but, you aswell.

  'Disgraceful bitches' you thought and tried to think about more important things. Not for Eren he did not accept that and went to the guards and gave him a piece of his mind.

  Mikasa and You reacted pretty quickly and immediately stopped him and Armin went to apologize to the guards. Even though you all felt the same as Eren.

  After that, Eren wouldn't eat and said that he wanted to join the Recon corps. That made you, Mikasa and Armin shocked. You and Mikasa immediately scolded him, he did not listen and would not eat.

  You grabbed the bread and stuffed it inside his mouth. "Eat it and don't die" you said and sat back down.

Years later~

  "Who the hell are you?!" Commander Keith asked while yelling at Armin. You were one of the special people he never picks on because you always seem so lifeless. A chuckle escaped your lips from Armins startled reaction, it was so cute. Luckily no one heard.

  "I'm Armin Arlert from Shiganshina, sir!"

  "That so? A name fit for a retard. Your parents named you that?"

  "It was my grandfather, sir!"

  "Arlert why are you here?"

  "To contribute to humanity's victory, sir!"

  "How very admirable. You should make first-rate Titan feed. Third squad! About face!"

  You were kind off mad at Commander Keith for saying Armins name is fit for a retard. You loved his name, it fits him in a way.

  On the other hand you were never asked stupid questions and was just looked at. 'Do I really look lifeless? I mean just because I don't talk much doesn't mean I'm lifeless'

  Everyone handles the situation differently. Some were terrified, some were overly confident, some were not asked and some were just getting humiliated.

  There was this one girl, Sasha who was eating in the middle of training. She definetly kicked the bucket and was told to run until she dropped

------
Haha double post! I dont usually post this often. So make the most of it!

I'll continue tomorrow I think. So bai!