Part 2

Hey guys I am back with the Second part. Thank you so much for all the love you showered upon this story. It was unexpected.
So without any further ado lets get started.

Happy Reading♥️

A woman is seen standing on her room's window observing the sky. Just then a man comes in wrapping his hands around her waist. Realising his touch the lady leans on his chest.

"What are you thinking Mrs. Khan" Asad asked in a husky voice.

"I am thinking about Swara" Zoya said he frowned.

"What about her?"

"I feel she does not love Laksh." Zoya said

"Why do you think so?" Asked Asad

"Didn't you see her face did not held that newly bride glow. She was not looking happy. Her mind is convinced because Ragini forced convinced her but her heart is not with Laksh." Zoya said.

"Hmmm and on the other hand when she was with Sanskar, she was actually looking happy." Asad pointed.

"That's my point Mr. Khan. Sanskar is not her first patient. She has dealt with numerous cases but with Sanskar I feel she has developed a deep attachment. When all of us gave up she was the only one who held hope that Sanskar will wake up from Coma one day. Its due to her only that Sanskar is recovering at a very fast pace. I don't like that Laksh. Spoilt brat. " Zoya said making faces.

"How I wish that Sanskar and Swara could have married." Said Asad making Zoya chuckle.

"But Sanskar is not well. He is not ready for a responsibility of a wife. I'll miss him around in the hospital." said Zoya.

"He'll be coming for regular check ups. You can meet him then." Asad consoled.

"Now come to bed it's already late." He said. They lied on bed. Zoya slept but sleep was far away from Asad's eyes. He was thinking something deeply.

***
Same night

Maheshwari Mansion

"Mumma who is he?" asked little Manvi looking at Sanskar who was looking around in the mansion all shocked.

"He is your bade chachu Mini. He is little sick but Swara Chachi will make him fine soon." Said parineeta.

"Will he be my friend?" she asked.

"If you will be a good girl with him then I am sure he will be your friend." Said Adarsh caressing her hairs. Manvi looked on.

"Mom this is really our house?" Asked Sanskar.

"Yes chhora." Sujata said smilingly. She was finally smiling genuinely after 5 years.

"But I saw these kinds of houses in the fairy tales books that friend reads to me." Sanskar said innocently.

"You are also our prince Sanskar. Aren't you? So this big house is yours." Said Ram taking him to his room.

"I am Prince then my princess? " thought Sanskar and the only face he could remember at that time was of Swara. But she was going to be Laksh's best friend. He again thought.

He came out of his thoughts feeling a pull on his pants. He looked down and frowned looking at manvi.

"What do you want ?" Sanskar asked a little scared.

"Will you be my friend bade chachu?" asked mini. Sanskar hesitated for a bit.

"See I have chocolates also for you." Mini said showing her hands to him. He got happy and nodded shaking hands with her.