I sit on the couched in the living room while holding my head.

"We just made sex last night" I blurted still in shock what happen last night.

"Why do I have a feeling that I'm entering a huge mess?" I asked myself as I still felt the uneasiness since I woke up. "Ahhhh! I'm just overthinking! I think I need to get a cold shower so I can think properly and maybe hit the gym for some exercise."

I immediately take a quick shower and prepare myself to go to the gym.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

"That was a nice workout," I said as I finish my last exercise for today.

I still felt the uneasiness because of what happened last night. (I think I need a distraction)

"Emergency! Meet me at the club at 7 pm" I typed and send it to the elites.

I decided to take a quick shower and have something to eat before I go to the club.

AFTER AN HOUR AT THE CLUB

I was sitting in our usual place when Jeongyeon came with a glass of whiskey in her hand.

"Yow unnie, what's the emergency you are talking about?" she asked as she sits at the couches adjacent to mind.

"Let's wait for the others so I can explain only once."

"Arraseo" she said while nodding and turns her eyes around maybe trying to find her next target for the night.

After a few minutes Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Lisa were here already.

"So what's the catch unnie?" Chaeyoung ask.

"I had sex last night," I said without emotion

"What's new with that?! You called us just to tell us that you had sex last night?!" Dahyun blurted with a hint of a bit pissed in her voice since she drops her date just for this emergency.

While the others just chuckle

"with Rosé." I continued

All of them were shocked when I drop that name.

"Did I hear it right? You had sex with Rosé as in PARK CHAEYOUNG last night?!" Jeongyeon asked with a shocked voice

"Ye-" I was about to answer when a fist landed in my face.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER!" It was Lisa.

She still continues to punch me while yelling at me while I can't do anything due to shocks as well as the others by her sudden outburst. The others were the first to recover so they immediately grab Lisa aways from me while Chaeyoung was helping me as she saw there was blood that came out from my mouth.

"YOU PABOOO! I ALREADY TOLD NOT TO TOUCH HER! THAT SHE'S OFF LIMITS BUT YOU STILL DID!" She said as she was trying to get near me again

"LALISA STOP!" Jeongyeon said in a serious tone.

It made Lisa stop at least for a moment. She still can't believe what I did. Well, I understand her, Rosé is her best friend aside from us. I also think that she loves Rosé more than a friend but the latter is not.

I just wipe the blood in my mouth as I fix myself. I just remain silent since I don't have anything to say to Lisa because she is right, she already told me not to touch her friend but I still did. She notices that I kept my silence so she just walks out of that place but before she's out of our sight she stops and turns to us.

"I don't think this still matters since you don't take anything I say seriously, but let me warn you of what you get yourself into, unnie." she started "Mr. Park values his family more than anything in this world, he doesn't want them to get hurt or be hurt by others, he would do everything to protect them. So expect that when this thing blows out in the public, he will do anything just to protect her daughter."

(I'm in deep shit!) Jisoo thought in horror after hearing what Lisa said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :) BTW, the update is every Monday and Friday 😁