Their parents laugh at the sight of their daughters.

"Okay, that's enough girls, let's have our dinner already." Mrs. Park said and went first to the dining hall.

The Park family immediately proceeds to their dining hall.

DURING DINNER TIME

"So how was Hawaii, Chaeyoung?" Mrs. Park asked while cutting her steak.

"It was wonderful as always, Eomma! We should go together for a vacation next time!" Rosé said with excitement.

"We will do that, my dear. Alice and I just need to finish some things at the company." Mr. Park replied and gave her youngest daughter a smile.

"Btw, Chaeyoung, I heard you have a dating rumor again?" Alice asked her younger sister about the rumors that she hears from her friends and also from the media. 

"Yeah, the media is making some rumors again." Rosé said.

"Do you want me to take care of those rumors for you? I can make some calls with my friends" Alice suggested since she has a lot of friends in the media that can clear her sister's name from the rumors.

"No unnie, It's okay! It will die down after a few weeks." Rosé said without a hint of care about the rumors.

"But aren't you planning on being in a relationship, my dear?" All eyes were on Mrs. Park when she said that. Mr. Park and Alice still think that their Chaeyoung is still young to be in a relationship. "I mean, aren't you at the right age to have one?"

"I think I'm not ready yet for that Eomma. Besides, I haven't found the right person who would make my heart beat faster in an instant." Rosé replied to her mother.

Rosé was not a picky type of person when it comes to a partner. It's just she doesn't see that person yet that she can fall in hard. The person that is worthy to be love. 

"That's okay, my dear. But in case you have one, you know that you can tell us, right?" Mr. Park gave Rosé an assurance about it. 

Rosé was the youngest in the family; that is why they always shower her with love and understanding. For them, Rosé will always be their precious baby.

"Of course, appa. You will be the first people to know if I already have someone with." Rosé said.

After dinner, the Park family decided to take their rest because they individually have busy schedules.

Rosé was in her bed and ready to sleep when Jennie called.

"Hello, Jennie Unnie?"

"Girl! I heard from the news that you are back!" Jennie said with excitement, "I'm hurt you forgot to tell Unnie about you coming home."

"Hahaha, stop the drama Unnie!" Rosé said with a laugh from her Unnie's dramatic greeting, "FYI, I tried to call you but you are so busy."

"Oh, really? You should have called my office hon." Jennie said, "But anyway! Let's meet, I will tell Irene about it! Are free tomorrow?"

Rosé went silent for a minute to check her schedule.

"I will just have a photoshoot and I'm free after that." Rosé answered, "Wait, only the three of us? Where are the others?"

"They are busy hon so it will just the three of us."

"Ow, that's sad." Rosé said with a sad tone, "But we can still see each other another time. Unnie, I need to say goodbye now, I still need to wake up early tomorrow."

"I also need to go, hon. Bye, see you tomorrow. I love youuuuuu!"

Rosé smiled from the sweetness of her Unnie.

"Okay, goodbye Unnie! See you tomorrow, I love you too!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)