When Jisoo enters their house, Dahyun immediately greets her with a hug.

"Unnie you are hereeeee!" Dahyu greeted and hugged her Unnie tightly.

"Stop it Dahyunnie! We just saw each other earlier." Jisoo said

The other members of the Kim household laugh at Jisoo's remarks. All the members of the Kim family are present at the dinner. It's like a weekly dinner that everyone must attend and no excuse will be accepted.

"Okay, guys, let's eat since Jisoo is already here." Jisoo's mother said.

Everyone proceeds to the dining hall.

DURING THE DINNER

"You are in the news again, Jisooyah," Taehyung said to her cousin.

Kim Taehyung is the second oldest among the four cousins. He is the president of the Kim hospital, which he handles along with her sister Dahyun.

"It's because I'm famous, Oppa," Jisoo replied jokingly.

Everyone at the dinner laugh expects her grandfather.

"I don't know why you brag that thing, Jisoo. You still act like a child." Her grandfather said.

Jisoo clenches her fist and was ready to talk back, but Jennie was quick to interrupt when she senses that her cousin is about to blow. 

"Everyone, did you know that Jisoo unnie closed a deal a while ago with a new million-dollar investment?" Jennie said in a proud tone.

"Really?! That is amazing, Jisooyah!" Jennie's mother said.

"I know you can handle the company better than me, Jisooyah." Her Father smiles at her.

Jisoo just smiled at them. Everyone says their congratulations, but her grandfather spoke again.

"That is just a penny when you close the deal with the Yang Corporation. BTW, how was the presentation that you are preparing for that deal?" Her grandfather asked.

"It's almost finished, I just need to polish it before I present it to you guys in the next few months," Jisoo said

"If you just focus your time on that deal instead of going out to a party with your friends and any girls, it would be finished by now!" Her grandfather said with frustration in her voice.

"Don't worry, grandfather. I will present it to you as scheduled." Jisoo said and stood up, "Thank you for dinner. I'll go ahead; I have some important things to do."

After that, she goes near to her mother to kiss her and bid goodbye as well to other family members. Jisoo just can't stand her grandfather; that is why she always chooses to leave than to fight back.

"Unnieeee! Wait for me" Dahyun said.

(Oh yeah! How can I forget that this tofu is part of the gang.) 

Both of them got in their car and headed to the Reve Club for Seulgi's party.

"So how are you?" Jisoo asked Dahyun while the other girl is so busy with finding good music to play. "I didn't have a chance to talk to you a while ago because I was busy."

Jisoo might have a strong personality but she is still soft towards her cousins, especially the younger ones.

Dahyun let out a smile when she finally finds the music that she wanted, "Friends" by Ed Sheeran.

We're not, no, we're not friends, nor have we ever been.

"Me?" Dahyun asked as she sits back properly, "I'm fine!" Dahyun gave Jisoo a wide smile. "I got a new friend in the hospital."

We just try to keep those secrets in a lie

"Oh, really? Is that person treating you properly?" Jisoo asked Dahyun again.

Out of all her cousins, Jisoo always got worried about Dahyun. The influence of their family name just affected Dahyun so much based on her stories. Jisoo wanted Dahyun to know that there is so much thing beyond the Kim Wall that kept on shielding her.

And if they find out, will it all go wrong?

"Yes, she is!" Dahyun said in excitement and tilted her head while thinking how to describe her friend., "She is just so different."

Jisoo got scared for a moment when she heard the word "Different".

(How can a person be possibly different from usual?)

And Heaven knows, no one wants it to.

"Well, I just hope it's a good "different"." Jisoo said as she let go of the strange thought, "Just always remember that Unnie is here for you, okay?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)