Morning coffee

Saturday morning

Hanzo's POV
I woke up early, and Jesse is still in my bed looking peaceful while asleep. I had decided to start off my morning and walked to the kitchen to make some tea and coffee since Jesse doesn't like tea, I had spotted my brother
"Morning brother, may I ask why you're limping?." He has asked me suddenly and my face turned red "I-I uhh, Jesse happened" I replied nervously "hmm, I had never crippled someone before" then I answered as fast as possible "THAT'S BECAUSE WE'RE NOT AS BIG AS HIM" I saw Genji's face go wide "okay brother" Genji left the kitchen awkwardly while Jesse walked in and kissed me "mornin Darlin, say who's him and is bigger than you, I don't understand" I did not know how to respond to that for a moment until Jesse finally got the answer silently "oh, nevermind" quickly I tried to change the topic "here's your coffee Jesse" he smiled a bit "thank ya kindly Hanz" I grabbed a cup of tea and headed to the table with Jesse and Genji and we all sat there awkwardly, until "McCree, why did you sent Hanzo limping" both our faces flushed and Jesse SERIOUSLY was going to answer Genji's question "well that is because Hanzo was rid-" I covered his mouth "JESSE, WERE GOING TO THE CAFE" I had dragged him to my room "What's wrong Hanz?." How can this fool be so oblivious "because Jesse, he doesn't need to know of our sexual relationship" he laughed "What if he wanted some tips Darlin?." I was getting irritated by this apparently 17 year old "HE-can look on the...
internet" with Jesse now laughing on the floor, I smiled with how stupid he was and he was MY idiot "so darlin, should we head out now?." I sighed "we should go"

Jesse took us with my car (has like 20 cars) I wanted to do it but he insisted. When we got to a café I've never seen which read 'Zhou Café' it was a chinese theme Café and the menu consisted mainly of tea that I've wanted to try since it's a whole new culture of it "order what you want Darlin" I wanted to play with Hesse and found the most expensive tea "Jesse, I seem interested in the Da Hong Pao tea" he looked around and saw the price, his eyes widened

 When we got to a café I've never seen which read 'Zhou Café' it was a chinese theme Café and the menu consisted mainly of tea that I've wanted to try since it's a whole new culture of it "order what you want Darlin" I wanted to play with Hesse an...

"DARLIN, I am not as rich as you, can you order something that's about 100 times cheaper?." I had laughed at his reaction "It was just a joke, I will have to order the Oolong tea" "very well Hanz" then our waiter came "Nihau, welcome to the Zhou caf- *squeals* MCCREE AND HANZO? I hope you will enjoy your order, what would you like for today?." "Hey Mei, I would like to order the only coffee you have, and Hanzo here would like to order your Oolong tea" Mei wrote something down "it'll take about 5 minutes for your order to come out, be right back" I shook around my seat to only find discomfort "Darlin, ya alright in there?." I could only stutter my words "well, I-uh yeah" he then smiled "hope I didn't make a number on ya" I could only sit there with my red face "could we change the topic?." He chuckled "sure thing Hanzo cakes" I had my 'I want to kill everything' face"and could you also not call me that "okay sweetpea" "and that" "okay-" "ENOUGH" "sorry darlin" I sighed to the idiot before my eyes. Mei came back, less cheerful this time "here's your order, come back whenever you want" I looked at Jesse and he had a worried expression "hey Mei, Is everything alright?" She sniffled a bit "I-I am fine, it's just some people were calling me names at school and when I heard it once again just now, I couldn't hold on my happy self" McCree stood up to give her a hug "Mei it's alright, can we talk more about this on your break time?." She smiled a bit "Bàba wǒ xiūxí yīxià" (dad I'm taking a break) he nodded in understanding and Mei turned back to us "they've been calling me fat, or not fun to hang around at school" since I know Jesse is not a big comforter I stepped in "Mei it is not them that affect you, it is on the way you take them, you can either ignore it or you just fight them" she then shredded a tear "n-no, I've always ignored them, but the numbers keep increasing and I think to myself how many people hate me" she started crying even more "Mei if those people are hating on you, then they don't have anything to lose since they don't have anything, you are a smart girl and you want to study to be a climatologist right?." She gave a slight nod "well then, you should be proud of yourself, not everyone has worked as hard as you nor are they qualified to work on that area" she smiled a little bit "that's true I guess, but they have to let it go" I was happy that she was happy again, then Jesse leaned in "what about me Hanny?." He was getting too close so I shoved his face away "we're in public" he then started nuzzling his hair on my chin "c'mon Hanny, I know ya wanna kiss me" he kept at it *sigh* "fine" I grabbed his cheeks with my palm and kissed him tightly in the mouth for a split second, then closed my eyes as I drank my tea "aww, Hanzo weally wuves me" he made a baby voice, as he made that I opened my eyes and I swear I saw him flinch a bit, then he went back to his flirting self "so darlin, did you fall from the sky because you look like an angel to me" I choked on my tea "Jesus darlin, at least keep that sound in bed" I can't stand this goofy man anymore. And I swear he will stay with me even when I don't want him to, I smiled at my thoughts.

UwU