3. Turn That Fround Upside Down

Lela and I were hanging out with Mack in her room. Lela was trying to figure out how to turn on the music.

"Hey, where does the record go?" Lela asked.

"No, I know this technology stuff can be really complicated" Mack said quoting what Lela had said to her when we got stuck in their world.

"So, if you're gonna come to school with me, we should probably make you look a little less like you" Mack said. "You too, Y/N" I looked down at my clothes and saw I was dressed in the same style as Lela. "You're both about my size"

"I get to wear your clothes?" Lela asked in awe.

"Well, sure. Yeah, there's a ton of stuff in my wardrobe. Just pick something not too flashy" Mack said.

"Whoo! Goody. Hm... Is this out of sight on me, or what?" Lela asked us picking an outfit.

"Yeah, totally out of sight" Mack agreed.

"I'm gonna look so out of sight. I'm gonna look just like Mack. I'm gonna look so out of sight" Lela sang walking into the wardrobe.

"Oh, I love this song" Lela said happily walking back out. The clothes didn't look Mack and I's time anymore instead they looked...more 60's

"Uh, okay. Well, that's impossible" Mack said reffering to both the clothes changing and the fact that Lela 'loved' this song.

"Try this" Mack said handing Lela and I a pink outfit.

"Ooh! Pink. I love it" Lela exclaimed. We went to change but all the outfits we put on became 60's style. We finally came to just pick and outfit.

Lela's outfit

Y/N's outfit

"So... you ready for school?" Lela asked us with a large smile.

"Just make sure no one knows where you're from" Mack reminded Lela she nodded happily. We arrived at school and went to hide behind a bush to talk to Lela, Tanner, and Seacat.