2. Back in my World

We swam up to the surface and looked around. This is definitely my world.

"Jeepers" Lela said

"Oh, my" Tanner said.

"Tanner, Y/N, Seacat. What are you doing here?" Lela asked.

"I don't know" Tanner and Seacat answered.

"Are you okay? I'm okay" Lela said.

"It's a little hot outside. I don't know what to do. Where are we?" Tanner asked. We all got out of the water and while Lela, Seacat, and Tanner were so confused I knew exactly what was happening.

"Why is it so hot outside?" Tanner asked agin

"Tanner. Tanner" Lela said.

"What?" Tanner asked. They were pointing to all the things that weren't around back then and being confused?

"Those fellas are made of rubber!" Tanner exclaimed pointing to some guys wearing body suits.

"Is that big momma's?" Lela asked pointing to a food stand

"No, it's, uh, Billy's:beach burger and sha...Shushi. What's a shushi? Where are we?" Tanner asked.

"I don't know" Seacat answersx.

"We... oh. Excuse me" Seacat said going up to a man who was walking by.

"Hey. What's happening?" The man said.

"Oh. So...So we went into the water and then came out of the water, and now it's daytime, and we saw
rubber people, and boat cycles..." Tanner said in excitement.

"I think we're lost" I said to the man trying to make it seem less weird.

"Here. Use my phone" The man said handing the phone to Tanner.

"I didn't quite get that" The phone Siri said.

"The little box just spoke to us" Lela said to Tanner. I facepalmed.

"Wow! How'd I get in there?" Tanner said referring to his reflection in the phone. "Hi, small me. Looking good" Tanner said to the reflection

"Tanner, are we here? Did we make it? Are we in Mack's and Y/N's world?" Lela asked.

"Yes, we are" I answered.

"We come to your world in peace" Lela said to the man who was staring at us.

"What was that again?" Siri said

"Hello, lady in the little box" Tanner said.

"Who, me?" Siri asked. I gave the man back his phone and apologised. We started walking down the beach when I heard two very familiar voices.

"Hey! Lela! Tanner! Seacat! Y/N!" I heard...Brady!

"You're real!" Brady said to Seacat, Lela, and Tanner

"Can we take a second and realize that they are actually here? Wait, yes. Okay. Wow. You are here. With us" Brady said.

"Why? How?" Mack asked.

"I found the necklace" Lela said.

"Bu... I lost the necklace in the ocean" Mack said confused.

"And it floated back to me. I knew it was a sign. I had to find you, so I carried the necklace out into the water, questioning my whole existence" Lela said.

"And I didn't question anything" Tanner said.

"And I just followed Y/N" Seacat said causing me to smile.