The Moments with You..

#DuSeob

Dujun replay the video of a happy couple teasing one another while laughing, over and over again. He was watching it almost everyday since the day he lost his most precious treasure. That time where he wish to go back and change everything.

************

[FlashBack]

Du Jun POV's

After the celebration of success for our drama series "let's eat". I went home first to rest, becuse its has been a long, tiring but enjoyable day.

All the cast was present and spend time with the fans and give our thanks to all who watch it until the end.
*****
(At Home)

"CONGRATULATIONS Du Jun-ah!!!"

(Pop!!!Pop!!!- Wine open)

Yoseob shouted while splashing the wine open. But still I'm happy though its stain my coat...

Off all beast members, Yoseob is the most joyful in regards of suprises...

"Yahh, Du Jun-ah aren't you going to say anything?" JunHyung said.

"Ofcourse, thank you Seobie-ah !! I said grabbing yoseob towards me and shook his hair..

"Yah, Du Jun-ah, we also have part. Aren't you going to say anything to us too? GiKwang pouted while looking at me then to Woonie.

"GiKwang Hyeong is right Hyeong" Woonie said after getting GiKwang signal..

"Aigoo, ofcourse, I will not forgot you guys"! Thanks KiWoon-ah." I said that made them both blush.

After all, the fans really like the idea of bromance between BEAST members.

"Y-Yahh, Du Jun-ah, w-would stop combining our names". GiKwang exclaimed while still blushing. :)

Their really cute. Hehe

"How--

"Oh enough with all of this talks, let's eat up this foods already, my stomach is killing me!" JunHyung exclaimed enterupting HyunSeungie.

"Yah ! JunHyunga don't be so grumpy." Seobie said to JunHyung.

"Well, I can't help it. After all your the one who said to empty our stomach for this suprise of yours" JunHyung replied crossing his arms and raise one eyebrow..

"Ya--
. . . . . . . . .

"Du Jun-ah, how about you blow this cake now, so we can eat already?"

HyunSeung said to me while holding the cake, iterrupting the arguement of Seobie and JunHyung..

We all look at HyunSeung then burst into laughter. And just like that the tension is gone.

"Thats a nice one Hyeong" Woonie said patting the shoulder of Seungie.

Before another tension occur I blow the cake and the kids start digging the foods.

"Wait, you guys, did you all made this?" I asked after tasting the food, its taste good..

They all look at me and smile.

"Really!? I said.

"Ofcourse we didn't your so stupid to ask that Du Jun-ah. " JunHyung replied.

And I agree to that. I shoudn't have ask, I know the answer anyway.

None of us, have a skill of cooking without a supervision of an experts.
That's maybe why our kitchen is the most cleaned area in our houses. :)