🖤 *Realization* 🤍

Junhyung POV's

I was looking at the time. Its still early. I tried to sleep it out but I can't.

Hyunseung-ah. Hyunseung-ah..

I chant in my head as Hyunseung being aloof toward affected me a lot.

Despite what Taejoo said I can't still erase that moment.

He walk away. I'm sure our eyes meet so he purposely walk away from me.

"I had to catch some air" I thought walking toward my closet to grab some hoods as I head out.

Being an artist, founding place that less people is really helpful.

It was Taejoo who brough me here first and I somehow love the place.

It quite and have less people than somehow only old people are passerby so the chance of being recognize is low.

I walk here and there to clear up my mind when I spotted a familiar person.

"Hyunseung-ah? I thought.

As I was about to approach him, I saw Hyuna. I felt a jolt of pain.

Seeing those together bring pain in my chest. I set on the bench giving up on the idea of approaching them. I saw how Hyuna act giggly in front of Hyunseung.

Are they dating? I ask myself.

Why seeing how Hyunseung becomes open toward Hyuna bring pain to my chest? I ask myself.

I was in trance when a old lady suddenly tap me.

"Hello, Young man, is this set taken? the old lady ask.

"H-ello, no it not please have a set" I replied helping her to set down.

"Ah, Thank you" the old lady said.

"Your welcome" I said than look back toward Hyunseung direction.

"Do you like her? the old lady suddenly ask.

I look at the old lady and she's looking at the direction of Hyunseung and Hyuna.

I guess she's referring to Hyuna.

"You know boyish look really is trending this days for young people" she added.

I look at the direction of the two.

Boyish? I ask.

"Yes, even if I'm old I know what beauty is. That girl with short hair you've been staring her right?

"Girl? Grandma, I think you're mistaken that person is not a girl but a man" I replied as I observe that the old lady seem had bad eye sight.

"Oh is that so. So you like him then? Grandma added.

"I-I beg your pardon? I ask confuse of what she's saying.

"Omo, I thought I'm the only one who have problem" the old lady said giggling.

"I said you like him that beautiful  young man" the old lady repeated.

"Grandma, you think its strange for to like him. I mean I'm also a man" I said pointing my self.

"Well, while getting old I saw how the world change son. Love is also the same. Now a days you can see many people love in different kind of ways. The only question is can your love survived in this harsh society? The grandma said looking somewhere far.

"Here, you are? I've been looking for you. Another grandma with red bonnet said as she reach out to the old lady beside me.

The old lady reach her hand to the grandma in red bonnet.