The Joker is Jealous?..

JunHyung feel ashamed of how he just act in front of Hyuna and Hyunseung yesterday...

"Hyung can you stop that and you two can you excuse as, because we really need to back to our work .

"Agrhhhh!! What the heck was that JunHyung?! You're so stupid, do you know that?!... He yelled at his reflection.

His been shutting himself in the his room since then.

*Yesterday* Flash back.

JunHyung look at Taejoo as he started eating the snacks bought by Hyunseung for him.

Well its a good thing that the devil was able to leave him alone. That guy was more worse that paparazzi in getting information out of celebrity.

And his not into mood anyway to deal some curious question as of the moment.

A while ago...

She's right though. Junhyung said as Hyuenseung mention how Hyuna made him realize regarding asking before buying. 

Oh Oppa that's nothing. Besides being your partner its least  I can do for you. Hyuna said while being clinging to Hyunseung. 

Hyunseung just smiled and pat Hyuna's head. Seeing how close this two Junhyung felt  a stab in his chest. 

Your two really suit each other. Taejoo suddenly commented with admiration in his eyes. 

"I take that as a compliment Oppa" Hyuna said.

"Beside being suit for each other means that our chemistry is great. It was a success than, right Oppa? Hyuna said looking at Hyunseung. 

Hyunseung somehow blushed. 

"H-Hyuna was just a great artist and easy to work with" Hyunseung responded. 

Seeing how Hyunseung blushed Taejoo suddenly smirk  like he just discovered something. 

Wanted to play a cupid Taejoo suddenly did a cockroach frank to Hyuna. 

Hyuna jump into Hyunseung lap.

HyunSeung who's also afraid in cockroach jump out from the couch holding Hyuna in his arms. 

"W-where? Hyunseung ask. 

"Ah, I guess I was wrong its just a leave" Taejoo said and smiled as he look at the two.

"Oppa, that mean, please don't joke right that" Hyuna said pouting while still in Hyunseung arms.

"Oppa, are you okay? Hyuna ask Hyunseung who's still looking around for the cockroach. 

"Y-Yes, I'm okay" Hyunseung said. 

Junhyung saw how the three seem having fun and somehow he doesn't like how his friend teass the two. As he can't able to hide his irritation he suddenly speak up.

"Hyung can you stop that and you two can you excuse as, because we really need to back to our work . 

***

It was almost half an hour when Taejoo suddenly tried to talk to him...

Hmmph... Junhyung-ssi, i just finish the second intro, would want to listen to it?? It said while slowly turning the swivel chair facing him.

Okay, play it. He said while continue eating.

(music playing)

A moment of silent after the music end. ~~~~~