The plan (2)

Example of the alternative/alternating current, the image is not mine credits to the author :)

~~~
After Czito finished explaining their plan to Mr.Tesla he just sighed.

He placed his hands on his face and didn't say a thing.

Czito glanced at (Y/n), frowning.
No one talked, they waited for Tesla to say something.

At last he looked at Czito then at (Y/n) "you won't use animals for this"

(Y/n) nodded "so how can we prove it if we don't use animals?"

Mr.Tesla stood up. "I'll do it"

(Y/n)'s heart stopped.
She glanced at Czito panicked but Czito was only staring at Tesla shocked.

"Mr.Tesla! You shouldn't have to do this. We'll use animals" Czito said trying to persuade Tesla.

Tesla shook his head. "No. This is my invention and I'll prove it can be save to use"

Mr.Tesla turned his back on them and began searching for something.

After minutes of waiting and some pigeons flying around. He turned to look at them.
He yanked the cloth and it revealed a dusty motor.

Czito smiled while shifting around nervously.

(Y/n) was surprised. The motor was bigger than she thought. When Edison was showing it to other people it looked tinier.

"The first prototype before Westinghouse started producing it" Mr.Tesla explained.

Then they all agreed on a date and hour to finally show the world Mr Tesla's invention was safe.
***

Czito had to leave early to arrange everything on his schedule for the presentation. That left (Y/n) and Tesla alone.

Mr.Tesla mostly spent his time on his studio while (Y/n) went through all the supplies they had and listed them in case they needed to buy something else.

When the sun was setting. (Y/n) decided she had to go back home. Just as she was leaving someone called her. She turned around.

Mr.Tesla was looking at her. His eyes didn't look cool there was something warm about them, it made (Y/n) feel fuzzy.

"Thank you for believing in me" he smiled.

EDITED