So mysterious

Imagine if Nikola Tesla was Mr. Electric xD

As more days passed (y/n) got used to the routine. She was to wake up, take the train, meet Czito and walk towards Tesla's laboratory. Then they would help him in whatever he needed, it could be buying stuff or just getting the things he needed up to his studio. (Y/n) mostly helped by rearranging everything so it didn't look as messy. Czito was always excited to help Mr.Tesla that he just grabbed the things he needed and ran towards his studio, leaving everything scattered around .

One day as (y/n) was sorting the metals from the cables Mr. Tesla walked downstairs.
Czito was away buying seeds, (y/n) was perplexed at this but didn't ask.

Mr. Tesla was searching in one of the boxes something he needed and (y/n) decided to turn around to see if he needed help. She almost burst out laughing.
Mr.Tesla with his calm demeanour and icy greyish eyes had a pigeon on his shoulder. The pigeon looked at (y/n) and leaned its head.
"Seems like this pigeon likes you" he blurted out.
(Y/n)'s began sweating "you think so Mr.Tesla?"
He looked up and glanced at her. He didn't smile but something in the glint of his eyes told (y/n) he found it amusing.
"Of course, which is good. I saved this pigeon last week and it was very afraid of humans, up until now. It seems like it's curious instead of afraid of you"
(Y/n) found herself staring at Mr.Tesla, and he did the same. Then he just looked away and continued searching for what he needed.
"When Czito comes back tell him to bring me the seeds" and just like that Mr.Tesla walked towards his studio.

(Y/n) sighed and smiled at where Mr.Tesla once was.
She began sweeping.
Czito returned not long after and smiled at her.
"Ufff that was tiring. I couldn't find seeds where Mr.Tesla likes to buy so I had to walk even further"
(Y/n) laughed "I'm sure it's fine, he wanted you to take them to his studio"
Czito took out his coat and nodded. He walked towards the stairs and smiled at (y/n).

EDITED