Chapter 3

Mal POV.

Doctor: Maleficent Bertha Evil

I walked over to her and she asked multiple questions like: How far do you think you are?, What symptoms do you have?

I told her 6 weeks and ,sickness and dizziness she looked at me smiled and said right after cotillion then. I laughed. She told me that she was going to to and ultrasound and the gel would be cold. She put the gel on and said well your definitely pregnant but,..... i got really worried and then said, well your not pregnant with 1 but 2. I stared at her with a blank face and i blurted out twins and she nodded she gave me 4 pictures and said congratulation everything is healthy. I said thank you and left.

I walked outside to a hyper Evie and said well...... I'm pregnant but... her draw dropped and then she looked worried. Then i said...... with twins. She squealed so load that the whole kingdom could have heard her the i gave her one of the pictures. All of a sudden i felt a different kind of love. Not the same as for Ben, but i think its a love for my children. Then it hit me. I still had to tell Ben. Me and Evie got into the room she noticed i started pacing again and asked "whats wrong M" I blurted out "I still have to flippin tell Ben though haven't i". My eyes started glowing green. I didn't even realise Ben was standing there until he said " what have you got to tell me Mal" Evie said " I think i should leave you two to talk" then she left. I sat on the end of the bed and bursted out crying. 

He sat down next to me and whispered " don't worry whatever it is i wont go all beast on you" then he giggled. He realised i didn't think it was funny and he stopped. I put the ultrasound in the top draw and locked it i had the key in my hand, i was still crying, i slowly got up and unlocked the draw Ben stayed sitting on the end of my bed i was shaking with the ultrasound in my hand. I only took 1 out and i was shaking, Ben grabbed my hands and took the ultrasound not realising what it was and looked at this. He stared blankly for a couple of minutes until i said "its an ultrasound". He dropped the photo and passionately kissed me and then spun me round the room, my tears turned into happy tears he wiped them away then said " that's the best news ever" i whispered "did you see the second" then i pecked him on the lips and said "its twins" Ben was speechless and spun me round again and pushed me onto the wall and said "you are so sexy when your emotional" then he passionately kissed me. All of a sudden Jay and Carlos walked in and they said "ummmm should we give you a minute" they made us jump and i said " nope, nope we are all finished here i smiled at Ben and then he left.