Drunk and in love

Start from the beginning

He needed a drink.

Zloy grabbed a coin purse and a cowl for warmth. He set off towards the tavern, where he intended to get very, very drunk.
———

Zloy stumbled out of the tavern, tripping over the stairs.

He walked along the dirt roads, not knowing the difference between the moonlight and lamplight.

He was god knows where, trying to keep his eyes open when he bumped into someone familiar.

"Pixxxx!" Zloy slurred, throwing his arms around his friends waist. "I- yeessss me- loooove you~"

"How much have you had to drink, then." Pix murmured to himself, gently patting Zloy on the head.

"A lot! But I still looove you!" He cheered, smiling up at Pixl.

"We need to get you into bed," Pix said, as if speaking to a child.

"I donnntt wanna sleeeep!" Zloy protested, holding onto Pix's arm.

"Too bad." Pixl murmured, scooping Zloy up bridal style.

"We are going to my place, and you are sleeping so you don't regret anything when your sober."

Zloy kicked and whined, but he was scrawny in comparison to Pix.

By the time they arrived, Zloy was burnt out and had his head buried in Pix's chest. He was starting to drift off to sleep.

Pix lowered the smaller man into bed, tucking him with a small smile. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Stay.." Zloy murmured, shifting slightly so he could look up at his crush with puppy eyes.

"Wha- no I ca.." the taller tried to say no, but when he saw the smaller with the most pure and adorable look, he couldn't say no.

"Alright, fine." Pix said, sitting down at the end of the bed.

"Can you tell me a story?" Zloy asked, wide eyed and full of wonder.

"Jesus Zloy," Pix murmured. "I am never letting you drink again." He ran his fingers through his hair as he started.

"Once upon a time there lived a prince. This prince lived in his castle, and had everything he could have ever wanted. Riches, fame, fortune.. everything someone could want in life."

"Everything except love."

"The prince, of course, had proposals come in from far and wide. He was handsome and powerful, and everyone wanted to wed him. He, however, only had eyes for one of his knights."

"The knight was tall and handsome, caring and loving in everything he did. The knight loved his job almost as much as he loved the prince, but of course he would never admit it."

"The two loved each other in secret for years, until one day the prince drunkenly confessed his love for the knight. The knight too confessed his love, but they both knew they could never be together. They avoided talking to each other after that."

"One fateful day, however, the prince was cursed. Only a true loves kiss would cure him. Men and women from across the land flocked to see if they would be able to cure the prince. Not a single one could, until the knight approached."

"The knight gave the prince a kiss, and magically the prince was cured. That day on, they no longer had to hide their love. They got married, and it was said that their kingdom never prospered more."

"They lived happy, fulfilling lives, their love never fading."

"The end."

Pix came out with the most moment appropriate story he could, smiling when he realized Zloy was fast asleep.

He got up and brushed a few hairs from Zloy's forehead, "good night, Zloy." He said before walking out the door.

He closed it gently behind him, looking back at the door with a smile.

"I love you too."
———

Eehhhhhhhhhhh kinda feels rushed but yeah.

Also I'm going to do a part two of the stresskall chapter because I really liked making it.

-yours, really needs to get more friends.