The Ending Of the Begining lıllı 21 ıllıl

Start from the beginning

i smiled "you were good to me, and what i did in return was kill you"

"Y/n?"

"hey Denki"

"come here"

i turn around to face him, a smile still holding its form on my lips.

"i remember you know?"

i slightly tilt my head confused.

"i remembered everything. from the day we met to this very moment."

"then why did you hurt me"

"because.... ALL For One"

thats all i needed to know. the man i called my father for so long had done this, caused me all this pain. My smile faded, my eyes lost colour, everything was grey again. No colour, only black and white.

"well its no use now"

"what do you mean?" he said slowly stepping forward, struggling, with every word he spoke. How is he still standing in his condition.

"im gone, have been for awhile, its my time."

"your time for what, come here and we'll talk about it."

"Denki my dream was to shine brighter than everyone, and iv done that, everyone knows me. I'm number one"

he stood there quite watching my every move.

"im a star now but i must go join the others, hopefully, Mama takes me back. holds me again"

"But your mum shes-"

"dead? i know. shes happy though i feel it" i smile and lookup yet again.

i spin around and face him.

"your the man of my dreams, my one true prince, my home, my other part, my yang, My Zing..... my Soulmate"

i saw a small smile grace his lips which turned into a large grin. "i never thought you'd say that"

I looked at him adoring every single one of his features.

"To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything" a tear rolled down Denkis face.

as soon as those words were spoken all that could be heard was silence. then a soft.

"Goodbye."

Denki looked up to see the love of his life fall backwards, he ran to the edge of the building ignoring all his pain, watching her plummet to the ground her hair falling in front of her face perfectly. her hand extended toward the boy.

a few tears left behind by her body as she fell, some regret evident behind her eyes.

He didnt know what to do. his quirk couldnt help him. he was useless. He screamed out, sparks of electricity flying everywhere.

he screamed her name hoping shed save herself. but she didnt.

she looked him in the eyes one last time.

she smiled slightly, she mouthed the words "Your My Forever" one last time before everything went black.

Denki stood there processing what had just happened. He was emotionless. For the first time in his life. He felt nothing.

the girl he had loved since forever had just ended her own life in front of him, and he didnt do anything. he tumbled down the stairs to her body, laying her lifeless body in his legs.