The Ending Of the Begining lıllı 21 ıllıl

I skipped a lot because honestly, you don't need a fight scene. This is the end of the battle costume, it has been ripped and torn, and the snake it made from water.

My Hands were placed upon my hips as i stared down at my classmates. My snake wrapped around my body.

All might has fallen.

their bodies dismantled, to the point not even their parents could recognize them.

All for One was beside me, his massive hand placed on my shoulder.

"Well done Child" he spoke, his deep voice filling my ears. Praise. All i ever wanted.

i had done it, everyone knew me, Heros Dispised me, Civilians Feared me, Villians wanted to be..   ME.

I was number 1. Even though i wasn't the number 1 hero, i was the number 1 villain. Everyone knew my name,

I had done it but yet there felt like something was missing.

someone was missing.

apart of me.

"Y-N?" a weak voice spoke from the ground.

i look down to see Denki struggling to keep his heart beating, my eyes widen. His left arm bent backward. his Left hand was nowhere to be seen,left eye had a piece of glass sticking out of it. his right leg had been snapped his bone sticking out, the rest.... i can't even begin to start with.

i had done this, to all of them, to him. I felt sick. I had been brain washed. This is not what i wanted.

"I believed in you, i did. Do you know w-hy? i love yo-" what... i thought he didn't know me, he loved her not me. Im so confused.

i looked around me to see everyone still fighting, my left leg was broken. I currently had it cased in ice. Deku packed a mean punch.

from my point of view,villians were overpowering and winning. usually,id be happy but somethings off.

it's just like the dream I had. my eyes widened as i saw All might crumble. it was a vision.

i limped through the field avoiding as much as i could.

i looked at the top of a building, this could be the only way.

i know what your thinking right now, 'why you dumb bitch you have a lot to live for' or 'selfish fuck what are you doing' but the truth is.

i did that, i hurt them, for my own selfish purpose, i hurt them, me, i did it.

I did this for fame. I didn't realise how much of an impact it really had on me until i did it. I was sick, i felt so sick.

i made it to the top, i stood there, i cut my hair lose letting it gently fall to my shoulder letting the breeze blow through it.

i watched as a few heroes fell to the hands of my so-called 'comrades'

i took a deep breath and laughed, throwing my head back.

"LOOK AT ME NOW!!!!" I opened my eyes and looked at the stars that shone brightly above.

"am i a star now? the main star? can you see me shine mama? see me stand here above everything i had done?"

a tear slipped down as i remembered my childhood.

they were good to me then, i pushed them away, i hurt them to the point they gave up, like fuck it they were horrible parents mid way through, but before i got this shitty quirk. We were happy, i was happy. Its this fucking quirk.