return? lıllı 22 ıllıl

IM BAAAAACK

LEGIT MY MOTHER CONVINCED ME TO WRITE AGAIN so here i am ig....

This is what airel looks like but the black is brown and one eye is green and the other is blue
———————————————

big bursts of lightning stormed the sky, a tsunami alarm bled throughout the city, everyone rushing to the tallest towers or underground bunkers for safety.

the hero's rushing around grabbing people who were stuck or lost.

this was not like any other natural tsunami the city has witnessed, neither was it like a tsunami a villain had created, this was different.

denki had been asleep throughout the warning, and had been woken up a few minutes later to his 11 year old daughter Ariel slapping his face.

"wh-wha whats going on? whats that sound? HOLY BLOTS WE GOTTA MOVE DROPLET!!" denki screamed in confusion

"NAH FUCKING DAH YOU BIG NOSED BRAT!!! NOW MOVE OR YOU WILL FRY US BOTH TO A CRISP!!" Ariel shouted back.

a knock came from the door,

"pizza?" denki questioned.

"why the fuck would there be a pizza guy at our door mid tsunami evacuation you moron" ariel stopped packing to dead pan toward Denki.

denki hesitated toward the door, his hand shaking as he extended his prosthetic left hand toward the knob.

the door swung open, a black figure running into the house and slamming the door after.

"the fuck are you guy's still here for?!" the figure screamed.

"uncle dabi?" ariel questioned

dabi looked at denki, fear coated his face, the room was silent until Dabi spoke, what he said caused Denki's ears to start ringing, his legs to start shaking, sweat to start running down his face and back.

"One for all... is back" Dabi let out.

"fuck"

"rumours say when he went into hiding he had stolen an almost extinct quirk... one of great power, one used to take millions of lives, just to bring back one" Dabi spoke.

"you mean? he is" Denki questioned, fear covering his face.

no words were needed only a single nod from Dabi, before Denki grabbed Ariel, throwing her into the safe room.

Ariel landed on the pillows in the safe room with a gentle thud. "DAD WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" she yelled

Denki how ever gave her no response and slammed the door to the safe room shut, not even giving it a second look, before he pressed his watch, a suit covering his body from the small gadget,

thank heaven for the new technology Denki thought.

Denki adjusted his suits glasses and glanced at Dabi before leaving the house, Ariels voice screaming behind them.

"we have to find him. before he kills anyone else and stop this maddnes." Denki said.

Dabi stopped in his tracks, "stop this?" he asked.

"yes stop this" Denki repeated, "he will kill millions"

"why would you want this to stop?!, can't you see? i would think you would want this more then anything???" Dabi said shoving Denki back as he spoke.

Denki looked down his hair covering his face, he growled "who are you to say what i want? how do you know?!"

"you loved her did you not? or was that a lie??" dabi spat, before he could open his mouth more a electric shock wave hit dabi on his right rib.

"shut up. shut up! SHUT UP!! never speak those words again! you have no right! you were one of the ones who convinced her to turn!! to become a villain, you brain washed her!!" the yellow haired boy screamed.

"tsk" is all Dabi said as he sat up, as soon as his right hand hit the floor a massive flame circle surrounded Denki. "you will not leave here, i will not sit here and let you stop him, after All For One has finished then you may have your way, but until he is done.. stay the fuck back" Dabi growled as he walked away.

Denki clenched his jaw and thought of a way to escape, he looked around seeing a telephone pole sitting not to far from him, he held out two fingers and pointed at the pole letting a little zap hit it, causing it to fall on a water pipe next to it, the water rushed down and put the flames out.

Denki stood up, and before he started walking he noticed something odd in the water.

each droplet instead of falling down from his body, is started floating upward. he stood there observing the water for a few seconds before hearing a massive crash, he bolted his head upward to only be met with a massive wave heading toward him.

his eyes widened, he knew he could not out run this, his quirk was helpless, he dropped his head down.

"i don't wish to die, but i'm glad its in your arms my Love" he smiled warmly his arms spread out wide waiting for the embrace.

but nothing happened, no water, no push, no nothing. am i dead? is all Denki thought. he peaked one eye open and looked up cautiously.

there she stood, he hair in two long pony tails, she was standing facing away but she was looking over her shoulder so a glimpse of her face was shown. her hands were pressed out in-front of her, he palms wide open in a stop position,

a latex like suit hugged her form, blue water styled lace intertwined in her suit. her legs covered but her back opened exposing her......... back tattoo..

"who the Flash are you?" Denki spoke with a dead panned ass face.

the two stood there in a bubble of air, as the water from the tsunami passed over there heads.

the girl relaxed her arms and turned facing him. her boobs bounced as she walked closer toward him. she walked closer to him with elegance, her head angled down, only her lips were shown on her face, the rest covered by her bangs.

Denki got into a fighting stance, "only one girl i know who can bend water like that, how did you learn" he spoke, false confidence laced his tone.

the woman started laughing silently, not a menacing laugh, more of an amused light hearted chuckle. she raised her arms, causing denki to flinch.

he was felt with a relaxing cold, wet embrace.. it was weird but felt, like he was at home..

"hey pikachu" she whispered "i'm back and shining better then ever, am i not?"

———————————————

well well well readers.... so far im going back on old eps and rewriting them, so if ur keen come back in a month from now and it will be updated with better wording, punctuation and story line that is not rushed and makes sense!!!