A new side lıllı 18 ıllıl

this is her new costume since being back from the LOV when she blood bends the blue turns red

I woke up from my slumber looking outside my window to see a blackbird fly past and land in a next, there two baby bird eggs rest, one bird had already hatched it sat there squawking loudly, the blackbird nudged the baby with its head gently

It made me smile, that's what a family should look like, how one should act, but I have never experienced this. There is a blue moon coming, maybe thats it.

I scrunched my hand up trying my hardest to control my anger, a sudden loud shriek got my attention, I looked outside in confusion only to see the newborn baby bird floating in the air, its wings weren't flapping nothing was holding it up, I relaxed my hand and as soon as I did the baby bird dropped back into the nest.

i was so confused, how why?! what just happened. Did i just-

thoughts rushed through my head a million miles per minute.

did i do that? did i just... no that's absurd I'm just imagining it.

I stood up and got ready, I did my makeup today for a change, ever since I joined the league I had started talking to a girl named Toga she was so funny but so scary at the same time, she taught me how to use makeup properly.

I checked myself in the mirror quickly making sure my skirt was short and my hair was perfect in my two buns. I rushed downstairs trying to pass my parents before they notice, but i was unsuccessful. shit....

Ever since i joined UA and my parents saw my quirk and how powerful i was. They let me move back home.

"disgusting your so far behind! you missed a month of schooling, you were out doing drugs weren't you hahahah" my mother spat.

"wouldn't be surprised. she got it from you darling" my father spat back

I stood there with my head down as my parents started to fight each other, this always happened, a day didn't go by without this, it was like one of those cute family traditions just minus the cute.

"YOUR PATHETIC!! YOULL NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR LIFE! JUST DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!!"

i had had enough, this was fucking it, no more. I tightened my hand into a fist and just as quickly as the fighting started it stopped.

sounds of my mother chocking were heard throughout the house, my father looked at me in confusion. "What did you do? you monster"

"IT WASNT ME!!!" I moved my hand quickly to the side and my mother's body flew. Damn what the hell.

my father ran to my mother's side panicking, as much as they fought they still loved each other, it was nice but it also wasn't, because I knew they would never love their own daughter as much.. they never have so what says they ever will.