Renjun nodded. "If you need back up, just call me."

"Dude, your ribs are still broken."

"Ehh. It's not like I've been almost dead before." Renjun said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Now let's go to the living room, it's possibly the safest place for now."

I walked with him towards the living room. I had completely forgotten how close Renjun and I were. Why did he distance himself from me?

I stopped him as we walked. "Renjun, you shouldn't be walking without your crutches."

"You're not my mom." He rolled his eyes and tried to keep walking, but I, being the stubborn rock I was stood in place.

"Now what do you want Y/n?"

"I'm not moving until I know you won't hurt yourself while walking."

"Why do you care if I get hurt. It's my body not yours."

"Dam, they be having a lovers quarrel out here." I heard Lucas say from standing by the doorway that led to the living room.

I rolled my eyes before, shifting below Renjun's arm and started to walk making him lean on to me as we walked.

"Woah woah there girl!" Renjun said. "I never agreed on you becoming the crutches."

We stepped into the Living room, to see the oddest combination of group members.
Taeyong was sitting on the couch drinking a strawberry smoothie,
That Jaemin had created with the help of Chenle, and Jeno was playing Wii sports with Jisung who should be doing his math homework at the moment.

Yuta was sitting on the floor, laying his back against the couch, and staring at Us, as if looking for someone.

Jaehyun was sitting on the other couch, drinking wine as he was talking with Jungwoo. Who had a different glint in his eyes.
A glint of anger.

And YangYang, was standing in the corner and froze once he saw me.

"Are you guys having a party here?" I asked and pointed downstairs. "When literally people are dying downstairs."

"Welcome to the mafia life baby." Lucas said as he took a seat on the table.

Yuta looked at me. "Where's Zuley? Wasn't she with you?"

"No.." I shook my head. "She was on her first date with Johnny."

Jaehyun, Jaemin,
And Chenle immediately glanced at me. As if giving me the... Oh Nathan you screwed up look.

"Date? With Johnny?" Yuta asked as he got to his feet. "Since when?"

"How should she know?" Renjun asked as he made me sit down on the couch..besides Taeyong.

Yuta nodded and placed his hand behind his neck. "And she's still downstairs?"

"I don't know. I didn't see her to be honest, I was with Sicheng."

"I bet you were kissing." Taeyong muttered, he noticed what he said and placed his hand over his mouth.

"Stalker." Chenle giggled before joining Jisung on playing wii.

"You were stalking me?" I asked glaring at him.

"No!" He blurt out and pointed at me.

"But Doyoung was." Jaehyun said before sipping his wine. "And Maybe Mark too, but that was for his own convenience."

"And that's how Jaehyun exposed half of nct in a second." Lucas said as he slowly closed his laptop, which I caught a glimpse of the table I was sitting in with Sicheng.

They were all stalking me. I frowned and Lucas noticed what I was looking at. He giggled.

Yuta sighed. "Her injuries from her last mission haven't gotten better. I should probably go escort her back here."

"Just get married already." Chenle said as he pointed at him. Jeno nodded. "We all know you like her."

Yuta stopped at the doorway and gave us a bitter smile. "Let's be real for a minute. Imagine being kidnapped by some total rude guy with anger issues. Threatens to kill you if you speak up on what you saw that night. Possibly puts you into more risky stuff then before, stole you from your dreams and love of your life. and then suddenly says oh yeah, I think I'm in love with you. How would you react?"

"That hits different." Jaemin said as he glanced at him. "I see your inner struggle."

Jaehyun swirled the wine in his glass. "But have you ever asked what she felt? I know by a fact, she does not like Johnny in a boyfriend way. They are like homies."

Those words, it made me realize.

"Well either way I'm going." Yuta walked away closing the door behind him.

Was Taeyong feeling this way?
Towards me?
I noticed, recently he's been nicer, and actually letting me do what I want.

He hasn't stopped me from meeting with Sicheng. And he lets me eat whatever I want.

Maybe I could...be nicer to him...even though I hate him.

Renjun took a seat in between Taeyong and I, he leaned back into the couch. "So how'd your date go?" He asked me, looking into my eyes.

"I'm sure you all ready know." I said in an equal tone as his. "You guys watched it all."

Renjun rolled his eyes and placed his arm around my shoulder. "I'm being nice."

"Careful Y/n Renjun is a bit drunk." Jaemin said as he slapped Renjun's arm off my shoulder. "He night say a few things..or worse do weird crazy things, and not remember the next day."

"Who made Him drink? He's underage." I said as I stared at the obvious figure who was holding wine, which was Jaehyun.

"Oh Love, don't glare at me. It was Yuta, both seemed to be a bit down."

Jungwoo glared at Taeyong before getting to his feet. "I'll excuse myself for the day."

"You are excused Jungwoo."

I had never seen Jungwoo glare once. So it surprised me.