I rush downstairs to bid goodbye to my godparents, not letting them get a word in edge way before going out the front door. I see Greyson's car pulling up in front of me. I climb in the passenger side, greeted Greyson with a smile and watched the Casen house disappear in the distance.

Tonight better be a good night. I need to forget.

//

    The blaring music filled my ears as the car pulled up to the party. The party is in the middle of an old abandoned car park. My friends and I usually spend our nights here frequently. The smell of intoxicating alcohol washed through me as I made my way closer and closer to the keg. My need for beer was more than ever right now.

With Greyson my side, I got us both a beer, handing it to him while taking a giant gulp of my own, finishing it off in one swoop.

"Whoa! Slow down. I'm not carrying your drunk ass home again."

"Whatever. Like you have the balls to stop me."

He chuckled before patting my back and handing me another beer.

"I heard you beat up a girl today. Wish I was there to see it. You're sexy when you're angry."

"Am I now." I smirked. Greyson always liked me from the moment we met, he's always tried flirting. I lead him on at times, but I don't care.

"Yeah." He smiled, stroking my cheek and moving his hand down my neck.

A crash made Greyson pull away from me, which I was secretly glad about, the noise coming from our very drunken friend, Bentley.

"Come on buddy. Let's get you home." Greyson pulled up his friend and began guiding him to the car.

"We can't go. Kayden and his cronies are coming for a fight." Bentley slurred, wobbling his body weight from me to Greyson.

Kayden was sworn enemies with Greyson, they'd always get into fights if either of them crashed a party. It always turned out the same, a full on group fight. Normally I'd stay out of it, tonight however I feel like blowing off some steam.

I noticed Kayden's car pull up in front of Greyson as he was holding Bentley, I watched his whole demeanour change, he was gripping onto Bentley's arm so tight that it was beginning to leave a mark.

"What are you doing here?" Greyson snarled, dropping his arm around Bentley, causing him to nearly fall just before I caught him.

The two began to bicker while I stood back with Bentley.

"They're going to end up fighting again." Bentley whispered in my ear, the smell of alcohol on his breath.

"I know. Why don't we get more drinks?" I dragged the boy away with me, wanting nothing more than to drink and fight. I was pumped for it, practically ready.

After getting another drink I watched as Greyson took a punch to the jaw. Grabbing Bentley's hand I walked over there. The two began fighting, and so did everybody else. When I reached Greyson, Kayden had the upper hand, beating the boy to the floor. I grabbed Kayden and pushed him back, while Bentley helped Greyson up.

Everybody in the small party were fighting.

"Wow. Hello gorgeous. Now I don't want to have to hurt that pretty face of yours, but you pushed me. That has consequences." Kayden smirked, eyeing me up and down.

I quickly pull my fist back and punch him, knocking him back. He then grabbed me and threw me face down into the floor. I feel blood drip down my head. Sirens in the distance stopped everyone, making everyone run off and bundle into cars.

I ran to Greyson's car seeing him get in with Bentley and Carla, the three of them looked at me but didn't wait up. They drove off. Leaving me on my own.

I scrambled to get as far away as I could before the cops show up. My shoes were rubbing against my feet, and my head was still dripping with blood.

I got as far away as I could before I slowed down. Thoughts circles in my mind, and not very good ones.

Why did they leave me?

What did I do?

All thoughts disappeared when a car stopped in front of me. Blue flashing light blurred my vision.

Fabulous. They left me and now I'm being taken by the cops.

Isn't that just brilliant.

I was no longer just a little pissed at my friends, now I was on full rage.

The police officers cuffed me up and placed me in the back of the car. The routine was all too familiar with me now.

————————
UNEDITED

What do we think of Blaze?

What about her so called friends?

Xx