The Demon cares

Mulai dari awal

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, eyes watchful trying to understand.

Jungkook placed the soaked cotton gauze on the crook of his neck. Taehyung relaxed into it, feeling the tingly sensation against his skin.

"I remembered you have a major shoot coming up soon- and the sponsors would want crystal clear skin if you want to get a spot." Jungkook replied his eyes focused as he tended to the red and purple blotches.

Taehyung almost froze- it felt weird.

Taehyung always had people tending to his wounds.... but he didnt really- expect it from a fuckbuddy- preferably from the person was the cause of the whole fiasco in the first place.

Taehyubg just gulped when Jungkook looked up at him, only to catch him bluntly staring.

The pink haired male cleared his throat and looked away, as Jungkook continued to place the soaked cotton gauze against his skin.

The raventte motioned Taehyung to unbutton his shirt, which the male obeyed- discarding his shirt.

Jungkook proceeds to keep the soaked patches against various parts of Taehyung's golden tan skin.

Light fingers feathered over his skin and Taehyung wondered if the raventte was doing it on purpose- but on looking at the male, he seemed so focused.

Taehyung's head whirred at the way his heart rate escalated.

It was weird.

Watching Jungkook silently tend to his artistry was really weird. The last time he saw the raventte, he was simply gripping onto him and wrecking him to catch onto outwordly pleasure but at the moment- Jungkook seemed.... so... calm- and... domestic?

Taehyung slapped his thoughts away realizing how gay he sounded. Not like he had anything against the community-

Jungkook applied the last wet patch on Taehyung's hip and then turned to look at him with silence- as if he was thinking something deep.

Taehyung let out an awkward chuckled to snap the odd unfamiliar tension.

"All these cotton gauzes and all- you're really leaving me half naked without a choice"

"Do you prefer being fully naked? You have that choice and I wouldn't mind" Junglook smirked in return.

"Right Jeon" Taehyung rolled his eyes

"How does that ass feel? I dont think it's up for a round 3 anytime soon" Jungkook replied with a cocky expression.

"There isnt going to be a round 3. Fuck you" Taehyung spat annoyed- the dull ache in his lower back beaming.

"Mmm" Jungkook hummed ignoring the pink haired male and placing his hand on hid soft pudgy stomach.

Taehyung had good body proportions for a man, but he wasnt all muscle-y like Jungkook. He had lean limbs and a thin waist in contrast to his broad shoulders. He was also pretty much- well endowed on the downstairs department. A handsome face, with an ethereal appearance and a deep soothing voice- Taehyung was literally the whole context of teen crush.

And Taehyung was confident of who he was, despite the soft pudge on his stomach unlike the abs other models had... he pretty much loved himself and he was never conscious of how he looked.

Until ofcourse, a certain raventte named Jeon Jungook simply- out of thought or pure impulse pressed his hand against his stomach.

"What.. what are you doing?" Taehyung asked slowly, suddenly hyper aware.